🔥 Auto-Updating 🔥 Permanent UAV for Warzone & MW Multiplayer 🔥

04/29/2021 05:39 RushGambino#1
deleted
04/29/2021 14:28 upgradeUAV#2
pm me please in discord: upgradedUAV#4344
04/29/2021 14:52 impressivekayle#3
Sent u you DM + trade req here on epvpers and fr on discord. :D
04/29/2021 14:59 chriban#4
discord bigloadinface#5614

wanna buy 2 keys
04/29/2021 15:06 Marq7#5
Hello, I'm interested in lifetime UAV tool, can't seem to find your discord, mind adding me: Silo#0007, I sent you trade offer also :)

Best regards
04/29/2021 16:42 JoshMuss1#6
Hey man could you message me on discord about buying your uav tool please- JoshMuss#3737
04/29/2021 16:51 reload333#7
Hello, I'm interested in lifetime UAV tool, mind adding me: reload#1025

Best regards
04/29/2021 18:56 RushGambino#8
Morning everyone, sorry I knocked last night at like 4 in the morning xD

Replying to Trade Requests and DMs now :)
04/29/2021 20:16 impressivekayle#9
big vouch for the boy. Got the tool and is working like a charm.buy from him...you will no regret.
Thx my man:mofo:
04/29/2021 20:20 SrPepeViyuela#10
Trade request sended!
04/29/2021 20:23 dirbuster1333#11
Trade request sended~
04/29/2021 20:35 RushGambino#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirbuster1333 View Post
Trade request sended~
Please follow up with a DM.

########################

Proof video:
04/29/2021 21:05 wrv111#13
PM'd and trade requested

VOUCH. works great.
04/29/2021 22:27 silentmarco#14
sent you message bro, DM and discord friend and trade request
04/29/2021 22:49 mareking#15
do you accept vouches?