Shadowbanned on Main

12/10/2020 06:14 blitzzys#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Correct, or buy new PC parts.
Wait...I thought waiting until shadowban periods end and you can play again?
12/10/2020 08:08 0x41^4#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzzys View Post
Wait...I thought waiting until shadowban periods end and you can play again?
Your previous post says “HWID ban” not shadowban.
12/10/2020 21:58 blitzzys#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Your previous post says “HWID ban” not shadowban.
Hmmm I see, I guess I was HWID banned before since I was not able to log in game at all, there is an icon on BN saying account banned. So HWID ban means I have to use spoofer for life or new pc parts.
INFINITE lifetime sub is the way, lol
12/10/2020 22:00 0x41^4#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzzys View Post
Hmmm I see, I guess I was HWID banned before since I was not able to log in game at all, there is an icon on BN saying account banned. So HWID ban means I have to use spoofer for life or new pc parts.
INFINITE lifetime sub is the way, lol
Yes. Much cheaper than buying a new PC :kekw:
12/10/2020 23:03 blitzzys#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yes. Much cheaper than buying a new PC :kekw:
That story would stick in your brain forever :bandit:
Now I am curious if there is any chance for a HWID spoofer to be detected? It sounds like totally nothing related to COD game itself
12/10/2020 23:05 0x41^4#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzzys View Post
That story would stick in your brain forever :bandit:
Now I am curious if there is any chance for a HWID spoofer to be detected? It sounds like totally nothing related to COD game itself
Yes it’s possible. That’s how EO got their first detection.
12/10/2020 23:22 blitzzys#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yes it’s possible. That’s how EO got their first detection.
EO is totally toasted, but integrated spoofer is always risky, while standalone HWID spoofer is much safer.
I don't think INFINITE was detected ever, was it? Do you recall any detection against INFINITE SPOOFER?
12/10/2020 23:32 0x41^4#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzzys View Post
EO is totally toasted, but integrated spoofer is always risky, while standalone HWID spoofer is much safer.
I don't think INFINITE was detected ever, was it? Do you recall any detection against INFINITE SPOOFER?
Never has been.
12/11/2020 01:16 SHENDING#24
You can use my spoofer if needed :D
12/14/2020 19:29 orhanabii#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Never has been.
day 8 of shadowban can it be that I am Perma shadowbanned and how will this shadowban affect warzone? will I be shadowbanned there too?
12/14/2020 19:38 0x41^4#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhanabii View Post
day 8 of shadowban can it be that I am Perma shadowbanned and how will this shadowban affect warzone? will I be shadowbanned there too?
No, there is no such thing as a permanent shadowban.
You still have 6 days left. Although it can expire before that.

Starting the 16th, it will carry over to Warzone as the games will be unified.
12/16/2020 20:31 orhanabii#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Correct, or buy new PC parts.
am I possible to play with my friend in private Zombies and he host a Zombie Bot Lobby for me while I am shadowbanned or will I get ban?
12/16/2020 20:55 0x41^4#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhanabii View Post
am I possible to play with my friend in private Zombies and he host a Zombie Bot Lobby for me while I am shadowbanned or will I get ban?
Yes, you can still play. Multiplayer lobbies will take longer and you'll be put in cheater lobbies until the 7-14 days expires.
12/16/2020 21:02 orhanabii#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yes, you can still play. Multiplayer lobbies will take longer and you'll be put in cheater lobbies until the 7-14 days expires.
so I can farm in bot lobbies with my friend and I don't have to worry that a moderator of Activision will watch my game replies and ban me before my shadowban ends?
12/16/2020 21:29 0x41^4#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhanabii View Post
so I can farm in bot lobbies with my friend and I don't have to worry that a moderator of Activision will watch my game replies and ban me before my shadowban ends?
As long as he's the one hosting and you're not injecting, yes, you'll be fine.