Shadowbanned on Main

12/08/2020 20:43 orhanabii#1
Hey, I created a new account for Cold War after 3-5 Days I logged into the account and cheated 5min ago I got banned on that. After that, I logged into my Main Account and I saw that I am shadowbanned. It's 1 day ago now and I didn't launched the game after I saw I am shadowbanned. What now am I hwid banned or is my shadowban Perma?
12/08/2020 21:21 0x41^4#2
Shadowbans last 7-14 days.
12/08/2020 22:00 orhanabii#3
so I am not getting perma banned and just have to wait 7-14 days?
12/08/2020 22:05 0x41^4#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhanabii View Post
so I am not getting perma banned and just have to wait 7-14 days?
I didn't say that. If you cheated on an account that is now shadowbanned, there is a likelihood that it turns into a permanent. But if you were permanently banned on one account, make another, and you get a shadowban on that one without cheating, then yes, after 7-14 days you'll be fine.
12/08/2020 22:46 orhanabii#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I didn't say that. If you cheated on an account that is now shadowbanned, there is a likelihood that it turns into a permanent. But if you were permanently banned on one account, make another, and you get a shadowban on that one without cheating, then yes, after 7-14 days you'll be fine.
„But if you were permanently banned on one account, make another, and you get a shadowban on that one without cheating, then yes, after 7-14 days you'll be fine.“

Yes for me its this my new account got banned for cheating but my main is legit where I never hacked before so my Main got a shadowban is that normal, dont I have to worry to get perma banned?
12/09/2020 03:10 0x41^4#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhanabii View Post
„But if you were permanently banned on one account, make another, and you get a shadowban on that one without cheating, then yes, after 7-14 days you'll be fine.“

Yes for me its this my new account got banned for cheating but my main is legit where I never hacked before so my Main got a shadowban is that normal, dont I have to worry to get perma banned?
Any account that is played after a permanent ban will be shadowed for 7-14 days. Doesn't matter if the account is new or old.
12/09/2020 13:24 orhanabii#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Any account that is played after a permanent ban will be shadowed for 7-14 days. Doesn't matter if the account is new or old.
How to check if I am unshadowbanned ?should I start the launcher and try to find a game after 7 days ?
12/09/2020 13:44 Shiima#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhanabii View Post
How to check if I am unshadowbanned ?should I start the launcher and try to find a game after 7 days ?
U need a spoofer to play on a new account, otherwise ur other accounts will be shadowbanned too if ur hwid is flagged.
12/09/2020 17:11 0x41^4#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhanabii View Post
How to check if I am unshadowbanned ?should I start the launcher and try to find a game after 7 days ?
Yup. That’s exactly what you should do.
12/09/2020 21:43 GAPModding#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yup. That’s exactly what you should do.
What if the account gets shadowed and then perm banned?
12/09/2020 22:02 0x41^4#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAPModding View Post
What if the account gets shadowed and then perm banned?
Then you have to make a new one.

IF you did NOT cheat on an account that was shadowbanned as a result of a permanent ban on another account, it won't be banned.

Shadowbans are manual review periods which is used to look at your account and see if you have cheated.
12/09/2020 22:09 GAPModding#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Then you have to make a new one.

IF you did NOT cheat on an account that was shadowbanned as a result of a permanent ban on another account, it won't be banned.

Shadowbans are manual review periods which is used to look at your account and see if you have cheated.
Then I don't know what's happening, I just lost 5 Euros in accounts with number verified that all of them got banned, I got no cheat on and cleared tracers on each acc, Each acc gets shadowed after tutorial and perm banned in 1-2 hours, any fix for this? : /
EDIT: This has been happening after I got banned with EO and EO banned me from their site
12/09/2020 22:11 0x41^4#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAPModding View Post
Then I don't know what's happening, I just lost 5 Euros in accounts with number verified that all of them got banned, I got no cheat on and cleared tracers on each acc, Each acc gets shadowed after tutorial and perm banned in 1-2 hours, any fix for this? : /
HWID banned.

You'll need to use a spoofer from now on.
12/10/2020 03:06 slickricky#14
so if he is HWID banned, can you not play ever again without a spoofer?
12/10/2020 03:45 0x41^4#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickricky View Post
so if he is HWID banned, can you not play ever again without a spoofer?
Correct, or buy new PC parts.