Quote:
Originally posted by shadowdrgn98+Jan 4 2006, 01:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowdrgn98 @ Jan 4 2006, 01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -danoobmaster@Dec 30 2005, 05:27
...? i dont rly get it...so it automaticly loads ur intensify w.o stamina or what 0.o?
|
int doesnt take stamina :P I assume this just waits till int is loaded, moves, right clicks again.
btw...nice work though ( if it's yours - some people saying it isn't ) lol :D [/b]
|
Now I don't mean to sound like a douchebag here but to level intensify, it doesn't have to move after the bar loads up. The intensify leveler that I made (which is on epvpers) I just set it to where it clicks every 8 seconds. But back to the topic, it doesn't have to move after the intensify bar loads all the way up. Percentage is still added to your skill towards the next level :D
<hr>Append on Aug 15 2007, 00:41<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -shadowdrgn98@Jan 4 2006, 01:30
<!--QuoteBegin--danoobmaster
|
Quote:
@Dec 30 2005, 05:27
...? i dont rly get it...so it automaticly loads ur intensify w.o stamina or what 0.o?
|
int doesnt take stamina :P I assume this just waits till int is loaded, moves, right clicks again. [/quote]
Now I don't mean to sound like a douchebag here but to level intensify, it doesn't have to move after the bar loads up. The intensify leveler that I made (which is on epvpers) I just set it to where it clicks every 8 seconds. But back to the topic, it doesn't have to move after the intensify bar loads all the way up. Percentage is still added to your skill towards the next level :D
btw... nice work ( if it's yours - some people saying it isn't x_x ) lol :D