Turbo_Right clicker

11/08/2005 02:11 goober212#1
this file works good you can use at bassi and labby and at BI even you can use it to l up insity .....just right click and jump and do it again ...no hiting monsters invold for the instiy
11/09/2005 07:02 Saxasolt#2
hmm..u make this? cause this seems remarkably like one alrdy on this site...if u did tho nice job :D
11/10/2005 22:51 goober212#3
thnks xD
12/30/2005 05:27 danoobmaster#4
...? i dont rly get it...so it automaticly loads ur intensify w.o stamina or what 0.o?
01/04/2006 00:30 shadowdrgn98#5
Quote:
Originally posted by danoobmaster@Dec 30 2005, 05:27
...? i dont rly get it...so it automaticly loads ur intensify w.o stamina or what 0.o?
int doesnt take stamina :P I assume this just waits till int is loaded, moves, right clicks again.
01/13/2006 12:06 Damjan#6
i cant unzip it LMFAO!!!
06/12/2006 15:50 :DD :DD :DD#7
bump this sweet auto right clicker !!
06/12/2006 16:34 (°.°)#8
oh lol someone bump it ! but its cool!
06/12/2006 22:40 HIM4Life758#9
How Do I get it to work..
06/12/2006 23:05 (°.°)#10
Quote:
Originally posted by HIM4Life758@Jun 12 2006, 22:40
How Do I get it to work..
press and hold right mouse !!
06/13/2006 21:19 UrAnus#11
No he didn`t make this I had this ages ago. I don`t see how it can level up Intensify though.
01/31/2007 23:38 matoid#12
omg nice! thx alot :D
02/25/2007 19:36 Tesla#13
Quote:
Originally posted by UrAnus@Jun 13 2006, 20:19
No he didn`t make this I had this ages ago. I don`t see how it can level up Intensify though.
You select Intensify in skill slot. Put your character on some safe place without people. Then just stick the right click of your mouse with some tape. That's it. Enjoy!
02/26/2007 17:10 slayerdude#14
Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla+Feb 25 2007, 19:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tesla @ Feb 25 2007, 19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--UrAnus@Jun 13 2006, 20:19
No he didn`t make this I had this ages ago. I don`t see how it can level up Intensify though.
You select Intensify in skill slot. Put your character on some safe place without people. Then just stick the right click of your mouse with some tape. That's it. Enjoy! [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes:
Taping the mouse button down doesn't work...

Taping keys down does work, as the button repeats itself... kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk << example of holding K
The mouse doesn't continue clicking, as it's a drag type thingy mabober -.-


All in all it doesn't work that easy...
kthxbai


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Somewhat outdated but works fine :rolleyes:
06/27/2007 13:18 shady1234567#15
scan plz