banmı yedin gardaşım
I just saw this and yes, FUT banned and also online features banned, i can only play offlineQuote:
what type of ban? account ban with no possibilities of play fifa or only fut ban?do you use trainer also after the second warning?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
Proof.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
no proof no ban
So did you get an a duplicate email, the "lets talk". and then you continue to use the trainer? And only got banned after that?Quote:
officially i got banned for trainer, so be aware of it. Part of email that i got
"What this means for you
We noticed that some of your actions in the games online were contrary to our rules. We take such matters very seriously, and because this was your second offense, blocked access to the game online."
Quote:
I've got two duplicate emails. I talked to EA support and they said that i wont get banned if i dont violate the rules in the future. Should i believe that or am i getting banned anyway after some days?
So did you get an a duplicate email, the "lets talk". and then you continue to use the trainer? And only got banned after that?
I received two warnings before they banned me so you can still use the trainer for one session if you've only received one warning so far.Quote:
You wont get banned in the future if you don't violate the rules, it's true.
My question is, is there a problem using the trainer even with the warnings?
So let me get this.Quote:
I received two warnings before they banned me so you can still use the trainer for one session if you've only received one warning so far.
At first I did 15 games/hour, cca. 60 games/day and after they sent me the warning I only did 7 games/hour, cca. 21 games/day, because apparently the new game limit per hour is 7, but it didn't help and they still banned me. :(Quote:
How many games per day?
Yes, they only banned me on the third time, but some people got banned even sooner I think. I was banned more than a week ago, so maybe they've made their security sistem even more strict by now.Quote:
So let me get this.
You used the cheat, they sent you the "lets talk" email.
Then you've done it again, and they sent you another "lets talk".
And only the third time they banned you?
My problem is, my first warning i received two duplicates with the same message. Does that mean anything? Like does that count as two?