[Idea] Infinite HP/MP/Stam with packet editor

11/13/2009 15:47 fenrir2037#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsworddd View Post
I find this funny because today. Iesuok at alby arena had infinite dk infinite hp infinite stam and infinite mp? coinsidence? naw prolly a PE
You seem extremely jealous of Kou being better/smarter than you. Maybe you should put forth the effort as in FINDING like him instead of just leech. In truth, I have never seen you even try. All I see you do on forums and in game is, Gimme god-shot, gimme mod, gimme mod. Contribute kiddo, even if its just some theories like lostmage333.


And its a .dll edit, so you won't be finding it on your own for a long time.
11/13/2009 20:58 LtGeneral Andrew#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir2037 View Post
You seem extremely jealous of Kou being better/smarter than you. Maybe you should put forth the effort as in FINDING like him instead of just leech. In truth, I have never seen you even try. All I see you do on forums and in game is, Gimme god-shot, gimme mod, gimme mod. Contribute kiddo, even if its just some theories like lostmage333.


And its a .dll edit, so you won't be finding it on your own for a long time.
Actually that wasn't even Kou's lol. That was taken from KR and recreated in NA Mari.
11/13/2009 22:06 jets2fly2#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtGeneral Andrew View Post
Actually that wasn't even Kou's lol. That was taken from KR and recreated in NA Mari.
@fenrir2037, yeah nice try tho xD

but yeah, you should contribute as well, instead of just leeching. not cool bro :l
11/14/2009 00:41 Dark Raccoon#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onisonic View Post
Lol you faggot xD
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
Now, since there is a PE way (DR you'd betta not be lying!) I gotta look into it. Might you have tips you'd be willing to spare? ;-)
Sorry, cant say anything more than that. ;D

But dont worry, I am thinking of posting the other way public.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jets2fly2 View Post
i suspect hes talking about the cheap and lazy IceSpear Glitch >>
Nope, I wasnt talking about that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LtGeneral Andrew View Post
Theres another one too lol. Its much better than the other two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
There are several ways to do GodMode, however I only know 2.
11/14/2009 00:45 jets2fly2#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets2fly2 View Post
There's multiple ways, one of which is probably CE as well.
there was more to what i said, but kay o3o;

yeah also, public would be great.. lol.

mabi's goin' to hell in a hand-basket anyways. logged on today and just about everyone is dun sq was PE'ing. dammed leechers.
11/14/2009 00:50 Dark Raccoon#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets2fly2 View Post
there was more to what i said, but kay o3o;

yeah also, public would be great.. lol.

mabi's goin' to hell in a hand-basket anyways. logged on today and just about everyone is dun sq was PE'ing. dammed leechers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
Sorry, cant say anything more than that. ;D

:3
11/14/2009 00:52 jets2fly2#22
i see, lol. well when i finish a few of my projects im workin' on ill release em regardless. i love it when noobs fail at life and get banned for not actually READING what i post.
11/14/2009 02:52 LtGeneral Andrew#23
Raccoon theres one beside PE and IS. Its better because IS you get no regens and PE is laggy.

@jets

I dont leech, i havent gotten a think off of these forurms besides info o.o
11/14/2009 03:06 Dark Raccoon#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtGeneral Andrew View Post
Raccoon theres one beside PE and IS. Its better because IS you get no regens and PE is laggy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
There are several ways to do GodMode, however I only know 2.
Goddamn, I KNOW. >.>'

And PE doesnt lag on my Computer. ._.
11/14/2009 03:27 jets2fly2#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtGeneral Andrew View Post
Raccoon theres one beside PE and IS. Its better because IS you get no regens and PE is laggy.

@jets

I dont leech, i havent gotten a think off of these forurms besides info o.o
i was actually talking about wind leeching when i said that, sorry if it confused you xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
Goddamn, I KNOW. >.>'

And PE doesnt lag on my Computer. ._.
its getting quite redundant, amirite?
11/14/2009 03:40 Dark Raccoon#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets2fly2 View Post
its getting quite redundant, amirite?
Sorry, I had a tough day.
11/14/2009 03:56 jets2fly2#27
@offtopic

meh.. i have too ._.
went to bed at 6am, woke up at....... 6:01(am), went to school and wrote tons of essays and took some tests.. came home, and apparently my grandfather died last Saturday and they just now told me o-e;
11/14/2009 04:09 Trismic#28
I just found out a way to get unlimited MP
Spam ice spear hahahaha >:D
11/14/2009 04:12 jets2fly2#29
gratz :D

do share? :o
11/14/2009 04:44 Trismic#30
Well sometimes it doesn't work and sometimes it does... let's exchange for unlimited HP XD