[Idea] Infinite HP/MP/Stam with packet editor

11/13/2009 01:59 Trismic#1
This is not about changing the values while leveling of or aging up. I got this idea from MapleStory, long time ago there were a hack that you can have a godmode simply by bloking a packet (I believe it was 2E).

So my idea is, if we find what packet in Mabinogi that takes out our HP. We can try to block it so our HP will not go down. Same with the MP and stamina.
11/13/2009 02:04 jets2fly2#2
like what you can do with CE? >>

idk, lets try?
11/13/2009 02:14 aatomic#3
Sever: you are dead
Client: i'm not
Server: you are dead and lying *bans*

:)
11/13/2009 02:21 jets2fly2#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by aatomic View Post
Sever: you are dead
Client: i'm not
Server: you are dead and lying *bans*

:)

computers don't speak in english ._.











(there are 10 kinds of people in this world.)
(those who understand binary, and those who don't.)
(xD)
11/13/2009 02:35 lostmage333#5
I've been looking into doing things by blocking packets. However, how the heck do you do it with rPE? XD Maybe I just fail, or... well no, I probably just fail. Any ideas? I know how to do it in WPE (since its a check box that you tick), but there seems to be no such check box in rPE.

Thank you.
11/13/2009 02:39 aatomic#6
just a reminder...the packets you guys saw from rPE or WPE are encrypted packets... so analyzing in much details won't help u much.. however the encryption is not too hard to break... if u have pake, it's there just for u
11/13/2009 02:54 windsworddd#7
I find this funny because today. Iesuok at alby arena had infinite dk infinite hp infinite stam and infinite mp? coinsidence? naw prolly a PE
11/13/2009 02:57 jets2fly2#8
you can also get all of that through dll editing.... or full recovery pots... or elixers... >3>

(not saying its not PE'ing though.)
11/13/2009 03:18 Dark Raccoon#9
There are several ways to do GodMode, however I only know 2.

One of them is done with PE.
11/13/2009 03:20 jets2fly2#10
and the other is through IS glitch, yah?
11/13/2009 03:33 windsworddd#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
There are several ways to do GodMode, however I only know 2.

One of them is done with PE.
how u do PE 1 :o
11/13/2009 04:56 Onisonic#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsworddd View Post
how u do PE 1 :o
Lol you faggot xD
11/13/2009 12:55 lostmage333#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsworddd View Post
how u do PE 1 :o
You just made my day. Congrats.

Here's a tip, if you pour gasoline over your hair, and then light it on fire, it'll burn some super cool knowledge into your brain. Then, you'll know how.

No but really, learn to do stuff yourself. If you don't know how to use a function, then you can find help for that (eg, how do I use the filter?).

Now, since there is a PE way (DR you'd betta not be lying!) I gotta look into it. Might you have tips you'd be willing to spare? ;-)

Out of curiosity, is the other way a CE way?
11/13/2009 14:08 jets2fly2#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsworddd View Post
how u do PE 1 :o
Dude, Sad. 'nuff said.


@Topic:

Theres multiple ways, one of which is probably CE as well. though for some reason i suspect hes talking about the cheap and lazy IceSpear Glitch >>
11/13/2009 15:11 LtGeneral Andrew#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
There are several ways to do GodMode, however I only know 2.

One of them is done with PE.
Theres another one too lol. Its much better than the other two.