I need paypal account

11/12/2009 18:12 Korvacs#16
Like he said, in the post above yours, Paypal isnt supported in his country.

Still, this post needs locking or deleteing either way as it has nothing to do with Conquer Private server developments, Conquer Online, or even epvpers in any way.
11/12/2009 18:49 Kiyono#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Like he said, in the post above yours, Paypal isnt supported in his country.

Still, this post needs locking or deleteing either way as it has nothing to do with Conquer Private server developments, Conquer Online, or even epvpers in any way.
Couldn't just use a proxy to make the account and use netspend to verify it then >_>
11/12/2009 18:51 Korvacs#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Couldn't just use a proxy to make the account and use netspend to verify it then >_>
I could care less if its possible for him to do that. If so why havent you suggested it to them?

And even still, this, shouldnt, be, here.
11/12/2009 18:53 Kiyono#19
I didn't suggest it to him just because I don't want to help him.