I need paypal account

11/12/2009 00:36 carawan81#1
Dear Frineds .,

I need to buy paypal account (( verified ))
If u have plaese tell me , and leave your email to contact you

Thanks
11/12/2009 00:38 raidenx123#2
this is 100% not the right section
11/12/2009 00:39 Korvacs#3
Reported
11/12/2009 00:41 #*=DarkAngeL=*##4
Yeah wrong section :S
and you should try:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/12/2009 00:41 _legitimate_#5
wrong section and lol dont even think of getting a paypal account from a random person...
11/12/2009 01:29 arab4life#6
ask zimshit, he can buy u stuff since he made money off a free source.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/12/2009 01:34 _legitimate_#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by arab4life View Post
ask zimshit, he can buy u stuff since he made money off a free source.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
if you were smart you wouldn't call it a "source"
11/12/2009 01:54 raidenx123#8
but u always do :/
11/12/2009 03:05 Die Schnittstelle#9
It's illegal to buy paypal accounts.

Create on your self!
11/12/2009 03:12 SkyTearZz#10
LMFAO, wow!!! I never thought someone would ask something like this. This is a new level of stupidity.
11/12/2009 03:38 superplox#11
haha i will so sell u 1 :) lmfao narb
11/12/2009 10:44 MaryoHacker#12
i want buy a paypal acc verified too


Don't worry about those ppl ,, who call u stupid ,, they even don't know about

what u thinking ~_^ i got what u want do ,, and i wanted the same too :P
11/12/2009 10:46 Döner_God#13
omg go home ask ur mother and dont show us this low level of human ...
11/12/2009 12:56 carawan81#14
Thanks for all

When I ask you , that's mean ( paypal not support my country )

I hope all Member understand
11/12/2009 17:55 Kiyono#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by carawan81 View Post
Dear Frineds .,

I need to buy paypal account (( verified ))
If u have plaese tell me , and leave your email to contact you

Thanks
Go to paypal.com make an account and just verify it...you don't even need a bank account or creditcard to do it.