Upset about ban?

01/25/2015 21:19 WAR sucks#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorise View Post
I warned absolutely everyone about this long term ban campaign, none believed me untill the first wave of temporary bans arrived, then all again started to disbelieve me when i said that permanents will follow...well...they did.
And don't say i didn't tell you all that this will happen.
I repeatedly said the same thing, and people kept saying "It hasn't happened now, it won't happen." In fact one of the guys that everyone loves quoted me and said "the only way anyone will be banned is if you ask support for a ban."

Just like last year, we heard rumors of a ban coming, and it took weeks for it to happen. The exact same thing happened this year, and I reminded these guys of that weeks ago. I was told I was full of shite.

Remember all those geniuses who agreed that no bans were coming because" The whole server will be gone?""

They're not posting anymore. I WONDER WHY??

My favorite is the little @ss who was BRAGGING about his ice ammo and 1000's of bonus maps. A few weeks later he was here CRYING about his ship getting banned.
01/25/2015 21:38 hacker190#17
face you big point
01/25/2015 21:38 jacobaxeman#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
My favorite is the little @ss who was BRAGGING about his ice ammo and 1000's of bonus maps. A few weeks later he was here CRYING about his ship getting banned.
Lol thats how it is, cant take that cheating will get you banned. Dont listen then cry.
01/25/2015 21:45 WAR sucks#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobaxeman View Post
Lol thats how it is, cant take that cheating will get you banned. Dont listen then cry.

Exactly. Trolleras admitted he was cheating, but didn't spend money and knew he was running the risk of getting banned. He took his punishment like a man.

I have ZERO sympathy for those who got banned, because they were repeatedly warned, and that didn't sop them. To come here and cry and threaten Bugpoint and curse them proves that these people are weak and stupid.

Just as bots evolve to avoid detection, Bugpoint evolves their systems to catch the cheaters.

Eventually you will get caught if you continue to cheat. It's that simple.