Check Your Logbooks!!!

11/03/2014 22:38 Cheating-nl#16
Yes, I lost 60 voodoocannons, but support says I'll get them back ;)
11/03/2014 23:07 catchmenow#17
I do not see any cannons missing from any of the 12 accounts i have so I highly doubt this... unless you had well over the allotted amount "235" 245 w/legacy 255w/mojo&legacy any more then that and I am sure it has to be 20 or more for it to detect..





Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
I had 5 60 pounders taken from my account without warning or reason. They claim they ran a script and the cannons were accrued "illegally". LOL!

I don't bot and don't use the bugs. I didn't even have voodoo ammor for that bug. Bugpoint is out of control. I didn't believe that they were banning random, honest players. NOW I BELIEVE THAT. This is crap, and outright wrong. I'll follow up when I hear back from TGC/support.

This happened at 15:21 CET, so check your books around that time.

2014-11-03 15:21:27 -5 x 60-pounder credited to account. Reason: Reversal
11/04/2014 00:16 jacobaxeman#18
I also have many Accounts that are bugged with thousands and millions of cannons. Nothing removed. Although they are not 60s Or 55s. Just addys.
11/04/2014 01:06 Andraoz85#19
They removed 10 60" lvl 4 from me! Such bs... I have bugged sooo much more than 10 cannons :P

So their script is not working correct hehe
11/04/2014 02:10 WAR sucks#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmenow View Post
I do not see any cannons missing from any of the 12 accounts i have so I highly doubt this... unless you had well over the allotted amount "235" 245 w/legacy 255w/mojo&legacy any more then that and I am sure it has to be 20 or more for it to detect..
What do you doubt? I have 13 decks upgraded and had 13 extra 60s, so hardly well over any kind of allotment. I have a mix of 60s and admirals, mostly admirals.

I think what triggered the script is that I souls to purchase cannons. How voodoos and lvl 5 cannons got deleted is beyond me.

Does anyone want to explain the bug that was used and how it was implemented? That might explain this nonsense. Maybe...
11/04/2014 12:50 Kr1ssss#21
-3 x 55-pounder credited to account. Reason: Reversal
I got rid of all my 55's some time back...
Have some of them now from events, chest, etc..
For me it looks completely random removal, script error or some shit..