SilkRoad Private Server. TIME THAT WE MAKE ONE

10/04/2009 21:39 Zarielos#16
So stop talking and start doing the server.
10/04/2009 21:41 Reneko#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaabor View Post
Once again.. I dont think you read the thread.

And yes you are right. Thats why people have a choice.

Also I did give up a year ago. But I still am getting ppl email me saying they want to help. Even though that was a year ago.

So this time. Since I found out that Over 100 people wanted to help.

I thought if I could get all those people to help and more imagine what we could do.
lol i read threads i understand

got caught off guard my last post

but still it will be difficult even with 100+ people you say wanna help

but hopefully you can contact your friend and get the files (working i hope :P)

ill leave gl mayne :P
10/04/2009 21:43 kiemma#18
Honestly, i know many many projects like this with high skill coder but it is taking years and years. Anyway, Best luck to you and your project.
10/04/2009 21:46 aaabor#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarielos View Post
So stop talking and start doing the server.
Who put you in charge and i neeed coders buddy..
10/04/2009 21:47 recking#20
and what exactly do you bring into this "project"?
10/04/2009 22:39 Xistic#21
best opf luck hun i seriously hope u prevail id love a serv wwith a lil higher rates and isnt alwaus in check -.- so goodluck
10/04/2009 22:50 Maris666#22
do x30/x40 rates and make sp x10 bigger .. eg: if you put x30 exp put x40 sp

if you do this your server is alrdy not a fail

and if you really do this with your server ull see everyone gonna hand grind and not bot
10/04/2009 22:50 Pornflak3s#23
#FAIL !
10/04/2009 22:54 OwN147☆#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikelano View Post
#FAIL !
= FAIL
10/04/2009 22:58 recking#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147 View Post
= FAIL
are you bored?
10/04/2009 22:58 DoubleDTheGreat#26
The guy already gave up on trying here (I doubt he's ever gonna come back to this topic), now you all SEE how much he really cared for a project like this that takes a lot of dedication and sacrificing.
10/04/2009 23:01 OwN147☆#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
are you bored?
Well yes sjsro server its in check but i just give my opinion lol some ppl have ideas like this but dont know how its hard to make a server and keep it online with bug's etc etc
10/04/2009 23:07 ub3rl33th4x#28
Yeah, still check :((((
10/04/2009 23:33 2F@st#29
Umm, well to tell the truth:

The community of e*pvp started making one (eSRO), and it is still being made, they started 1 year ago as a emu project, then turned into a pSRO. They have the best of best coders, and it they still have a way to go.

You know what i mean.
10/04/2009 23:34 aaabor#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
The guy already gave up on trying here (I doubt he's ever gonna come back to this topic), now you all SEE how much he really cared for a project like this that takes a lot of dedication and sacrificing.
Lol i havent gave up...

I haven't even started..