Exiled Bot Beta v0.19b - Cracked

06/02/2014 22:21 touchedzeroo#16
ive done the process over and over uninstalling and reinstalling the c++ files... I guess I was just not met to have this bot. the pop up message does come when I open it..but still does not say elite at the top. also my anti virus has the dll file under exceptions already so that's not the case..
06/02/2014 22:34 Zektor#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchedzeroo View Post
ive done the process over and over uninstalling and reinstalling the c++ files... I guess I was just not met to have this bot. the pop up message does come when I open it..but still does not say elite at the top. also my anti virus has the dll file under exceptions already so that's not the case..
If you want I can assist you through a free remote assistance program called TeamViewer? If not, we can do skype w/ share screen.
06/03/2014 01:36 touchedzeroo#18
I just downloaded Skype, im fine with that
06/03/2014 01:58 Zektor#19
Alright PM me your skype
06/03/2014 02:57 touchedzeroo#20
yep, pmed u on here and on Skype..
06/03/2014 03:57 alecs#21
Hello Zektor !

I did exactly as the video and I'm still getting the invalid key message. imague as shown in the following:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

any idea how to fix this?
06/03/2014 04:44 Zektor#22
Follow the video.

If you don't see the "Activated!" message box when you open it, then it means you haven't installed the redist package, or did not add the DLL + Exe to exceptions on antivirus.
06/03/2014 05:06 alecs#23
WORK NOW !!!

ty man !
06/03/2014 05:10 touchedzeroo#24
yay mine works now thanks to zektor, found out the problem was my own connection issues and not his bot.
thanks! appreciate the hour long work you did.
bot runs perfectly no errors

my bot keeps crashing and restarting, anyone else?
06/03/2014 19:01 Zektor#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchedzeroo View Post
yay mine works now thanks to zektor, found out the problem was my own connection issues and not his bot.
thanks! appreciate the hour long work you did.
bot runs perfectly no errors

my bot keeps crashing and restarting, anyone else?
It appears to be a bug with the bot itself.
06/04/2014 03:59 touchedzeroo#26
lame.. :( only works for about 20 min, restarts lol.. I wanted to run it all night
06/04/2014 05:33 Zektor#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchedzeroo View Post
lame.. :( only works for about 20 min, restarts lol.. I wanted to run it all night
Can you make a video of it crashing using hypercam or something?
06/04/2014 05:43 touchedzeroo#28
sure, ill try and do one later.. not botting atm.. hope new patch didn't mess it up
06/04/2014 05:44 yougotaids#29
yeah bot crashes every 20 min
06/04/2014 08:36 Vitrus#30
Bot working good using your version PRE level 45, will post the result after that level.