Exiled Bot Beta v0.19b - Cracked

06/02/2014 04:10 Zektor#1
Hello guys, I've cracked the latest version of this trainer. It's been packed to prevent the creator from reversing the method used to activate it.

Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Important:
In order for this to work without any issues please make sure:
1. Your antivirus is disabled, or have added ExiledBot.exe and zektor.dll to exceptions
2. You have any form of HTTPS redirection disabled (and fake SSL certs disabled/removed) This can be caused by using an old crack method utilizing fiddler
3. You don't redirect the traffic using a modified hosts file, or proxy server to your local machine
4. You have installed the Visual C++ Redistributable for [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

*Ignore step 2 and 3 if you don't know what this is and have not touched previous methods of cracking this application

If you see the messagebox saying "Activated!" then it means you're all set up and ready to bot :)

Virusscan Jotti: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

VirusTotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Video:
06/02/2014 07:25 ackusativobjekt#2
Quite alot of scans show malware warning.
06/02/2014 07:52 Zektor#3
Its packed with a leaked VMProtect copy, the warnings are the results of that. You don't have to use it if you do not want to, just bare in mind I spent the entire day today working on different methods on cracking until I came across this solution.


Updated topic: added what redist is needed for it to run.
06/02/2014 08:41 touchedzeroo#4
anyone wanna vouch?

can you tell us how you cracked it?
06/02/2014 08:55 Zektor#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchedzeroo View Post
anyone wanna vouch?

can you tell us how you cracked it?
That would defeat the purpose of packing it, the idea is to make it so that the developer does not have the slightest clue in the method used in this latest crack.

I will make a demonstration video tomorrow.
06/02/2014 09:25 solanrix#6
works for me, been running it for several hours
06/02/2014 09:34 yougotaids#7
could amod please check if its legit and not a virus?

i did my job basically if anyone can do better?


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/02/2014 10:49 touchedzeroo#8
still has issues... I cant even run it... keeps popping up saying stuff about limits lvl 45
06/02/2014 10:55 ackusativobjekt#9
Its fucking perfect man. Sorry for doubting you. Thanks alot :D

on a side note: How do you turn the bot off?
06/02/2014 11:08 touchedzeroo#10
mine joins a area for about 10 seconds and then leaves to login screen and reconnects, then a pop up comes says level 45 or lower required
06/02/2014 11:38 ackusativobjekt#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchedzeroo View Post
mine joins a area for about 10 seconds and then leaves to login screen and reconnects, then a pop up comes says level 45 or lower required
Have you tried pressing "Elite Features"?
06/02/2014 11:53 touchedzeroo#12
yep... still joins the zone for about 10 seconds and then goes to login and starts over...then the pop up stops the bot


when I activate elite features is it sopose to say elite at the top like the old cracked versions? mine doesnt
06/02/2014 12:39 ackusativobjekt#13
Weird. It says Elite on mine. Can't help you, sorry D:
06/02/2014 14:30 touchedzeroo#14
yea some bs... says activated when I first open it, then it does not say elite on top... I downloaded the c++ files that were required like he said in post 1.. what the hell am I doing wrong :( some how the new dll file and the program are not connecting.. can some one link where they downloaded there Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package x86 from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], is that right?

so I looked at the updates I have installed and it shows Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 and not 2012.... so what should I do?
06/02/2014 18:06 Zektor#15
Video added.

Hint: If it shows the "Activated!" messagebox, then it means it'll work for sure. This pop up only comes right when you open up the bot. If you do not see this, then it's likely it's either blocked by the antivirus or is missing the redist package.