elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
League of Legends Trading
>
★★ ★★ Cheap Division/Wins/Duo Queue Boosting
« full version
★★ ★★ Cheap Division/Wins/Duo Queue Boosting
Page 2 of 37
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
01/02/2014 00:52
pentqua
#16
He just won my promos!
Awesome guy!
01/02/2014 10:20
Elo.boost
#17
This account was 2-2 on its series for gold V and I was asked to win the series; mission accomplished!
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/03/2014 19:27
Elo.boost
#18
Boosted a bronze II account to silver V! won 8/8 games.
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/04/2014 22:17
Elo.boost
#19
I was asked to carry this platinum I account to diamond V, managed to win every game!
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/06/2014 03:41
Elo.boost
#20
Today I boosted this silver I account to gold V, even got a PENTAKILL on the next to last game!
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/07/2014 20:25
Elo.boost
#21
Played a couple of games on a gold III account.
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/09/2014 07:04
Elo.boost
#22
This diamond IV account was 1 game away from series, I made sure that it hit diamond III :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/09/2014 07:44
FackYeah
#23
i can voutch for u add me skype apo4ever2
01/10/2014 05:09
Elo.boost
#24
Played several games on a bronze II account.
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/11/2014 17:48
Elo.boost
#25
Played 2 games on a gold I account, even got a penta!
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/12/2014 22:48
Elo.boost
#26
Won 9/9 games on a silver II account!
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
Currently taking orders/looking for vouches!
01/15/2014 04:59
Elo.boost
#27
Free to take orders! looking for more vouches!
01/16/2014 21:13
Elo.boost
#28
Season 4 is here! ready to take orders whenever!
01/19/2014 05:24
Elo.boost
#29
This was a gold IV account with a very high mmr, managed to take it to gold I within 10 games! 9-1 record
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/20/2014 15:57
TheWarslap
#30
I just had a coaching session with this guy and I feel like my game has already improved, he's friendly, and teaches you a lot on how to play League of Legends. A:)
Page 2 of 37
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»