★★ ★★ Cheap Division/Wins/Duo Queue Boosting

12/03/2013 04:27 Elo.boost#1
If you can't see the images, just scroll down to read the text

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Division Boosting Pricing:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

We will play on your account until you reach the desired division.

Bronze
V -> IV | 10 USD
IV -> III | 10 USD
III -> II | 10 USD
II -> I | 10 USD
Tier Promotion | 13 USD


Silver
V -> IV | 13 USD
IV -> III | 13 USD
III -> II | 13 USD
II -> I | 13 USD
Tier Promotion | 24 USD


Gold
V -> IV | 24 USD
IV -> III | 26 USD
III -> II | 27 USD
II -> I | 31 USD
Tier Promotion | 36 USD


Platinum
V -> IV | 36 USD
IV -> III | 38 USD
III -> II | 43 USD
II -> I | 48 USD
Tier Promotion | 56 USD

Diamond
V -> IV | 101 USD
IV -> III | 120 USD
III -> II | 136 USD
II -> I | 156 USD
I -> Master | 300 USD


Win Boosting Pricing:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You get +1 win for every loss. For example you purchase 10 wins and we lose 1 game; you get 11 wins.

Per win pricing:

Bronze
V -> 3 USD
IV -> 3 USD
III -> 3 USD
II -> 3 USD
I -> 3 USD


Silver
V -> 3 USD
IV -> 3 USD
III -> 3 USD
II -> 4 USD
I -> 4 USD


Gold
V -> 5 USD
IV -> 5 USD
III -> 5 USD
II -> 6 USD
I -> 6 USD


Platinum
V -> 6 USD
IV -> 8 USD
III -> 8 USD
II -> 9 USD
I -> 10 USD

Diamond
V -> 15 USD
IV -> 20 USD
III -> 25 USD
II -> 30 USD
I -> 35 USD


Duo Queue Games Pricing:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

One of our diamond I boosters will duo queue with you for the amount of games you purchase.

Per duo queue game pricing:

Bronze
V -> 3.5 USD
IV -> 3.5 USD
III -> 3.5 USD
II -> 3.5 USD
I -> 3.5 USD


Silver
V -> 3.5 USD
IV -> 3.5 USD
III -> 3.5 USD
II -> 4.5 USD
I -> 4.5 USD


Gold
V -> 5.5 USD
IV -> 5.5 USD
III -> 5.5 USD
II -> 6.5 USD
I -> 6.5 USD


Platinum
V -> 7 USD
IV -> 9 USD
III -> 9 USD
II -> 11 USD
I -> 12 USD

Diamond
V -> 17 USD
IV -> 23 USD
III -> 29 USD
II -> 34 USD
I -> 40 USD


Duo Queue Wins:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

One of our diamond I boosters will duo queue with you until the net amount of wins is played. If you purchase 10 wins, you will duo queue until 10 net wins are completed.

Per duo queue win pricing:

Bronze
V -> 4.5 USD
IV -> 4.5 USD
III -> 4.5 USD
II -> 4.5 USD
I -> 4.5 USD


Silver
V -> 4.5 USD
IV -> 4.5 USD
III -> 4.5 USD
II -> 5.5 USD
I -> 5.5 USD


Gold
V -> 7 USD
IV -> 7 USD
III -> 7 USD
II -> 8 USD
I -> 8 USD


Platinum
V -> 9 USD
IV -> 11 USD
III -> 11 USD
II -> 14 USD
I -> 15 USD

Diamond
V -> 21 USD
IV -> 29 USD
III -> 36 USD
II -> 42 USD
I -> 50 USD


Coaching:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

One of our diamond I/Challenger coaches will duo queue and will coach you using voice communication (if you want to) throughout the game.

Per coached game pricing:

Bronze
V -> 6 USD
IV -> 6 USD
III -> 6 USD
II -> 6 USD
I -> 7.5 USD


Silver
V -> 9 USD
IV -> 9 USD
III -> 9 USD
II -> 9 USD
I -> 10.5 USD


Gold
V -> 10.5 USD
IV -> 10.5 USD
III -> 12 USD
II -> 13.5 USD
I -> 15 USD


Platinum
V -> 15 USD
IV -> 15 USD
III -> 15 USD
II -> 15 USD
I -> 21 USD

Diamond
V -> 27 USD
IV -> 33 USD
III -> 40.5 USD
II -> 46.5 USD
I -> 75 USD


Placement Matches Pricing:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

We guarantee at least 7-3. If we for whatever reason we do not hit 7-3, we will make up for each additional loss.

10 placement matches (Bronze): 30 USD
10 placement matches (Unranked, Silver): 35 USD
10 placement matches (Gold): 45 USD
10 placement matches (Platinum): 60 USD
10 placement matches (Diamond): 70 USD
10 placement matches (Master): 80 USD


Got any other question?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Completed orders:




By purchasing from us you fully agree with our Terms of Service found on our website. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Contact info:
Skype: elofriends.com
Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/12/2013 23:47 Elo.boost#2
Doing your placement matches for 60 USD!, have an excellent start for season 4!
12/14/2013 02:18 Twatcopter123#3
Could i vouch via duo q?
12/14/2013 23:12 Elo.boost#4
PM
12/16/2013 21:51 Elo.boost#5
Currently looking for vouches!
12/18/2013 22:14 Elo.boost#6
This was an account I boosted today, managed to go 9-1 for a 90% winrate, as you can see I'm very consistent and always end up with a good score.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I will keep uploading the boosts that I do everyday =)
12/21/2013 03:27 hyundaij#7
I've been doing business with this guy for a while and is very trustable, gets your requests done with efficiency, has never lost a game on my account and is very solid.
12/21/2013 04:14 Elo.boost#8
Today I played 5 games on a bronze I account to carry it to silver V! check out the results:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'm currently looking for more vouches/taking orders right now! :)
12/22/2013 07:42 Elo.boost#9
Hello again, today I boosted an account from silver I to gold V!, managed to win 8/10 games, despite ending with a good score the games I lost, check it out!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/23/2013 23:32 Elo.boost#10
So I was asked to play the promotion series for a Platinum V account, managed to go 2-0 carrying hard both games and the account got promoted to Platinum III!, that is what happens when you have a high mmr and carry hard your series :), unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot at the post-game screen, so I will just place the profile, only for this occasion

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Currently looking for vouches/taking orders!

__________________________________________________ ________
Today I played a couple of games on a bronze I account on OCE:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/25/2013 07:32 Elo.boost#11
_____________________________

Merry christmas!!! played 3 games on a bronze account :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/28/2013 07:03 Elo.boost#12
Happy holidays, haven't played much these days since there are no orders :(, today I managed to win 2 games no a gold V account on the EUW server!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/30/2013 00:35 Elo.boost#13
Carried an account to silver III!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

currently looking for more vouches/taking orders right now!
12/31/2013 12:59 Elo.boost#14
Today I boosted an account to silver II!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/01/2014 22:38 Elo.boost#15
Played a couple of games on a silver I account

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Happy 2014!