Palla by Palavia

11/29/2013 20:58 teruru#16
Bump# for him.
12/05/2013 13:30 canakin55#17
now I want to buy this boat I need to follow a path Can you tell me in detail??
12/05/2013 19:40 Dаnny#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by canakin55 View Post
now I want to buy this boat I need to follow a path Can you tell me in detail??
I don't really understand you.
12/05/2013 20:15 >Maik<#19
Added on Skype ;).
12/05/2013 23:24 Dаnny#20
accepted
12/20/2013 06:50 srfreeman#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dаnny View Post
Bump#
I made the donation of € 3 per paypal, and I have not received the premium license, receipt number 0193 7122 6428 0303, mail to which the payment is made ​​[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], please reply as soon as possible hope
12/20/2013 08:14 Dаnny#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by srfreeman View Post
I made the donation of € 3 per paypal, and I have not received the premium license, receipt number 0193 7122 6428 0303, mail to which the payment is made ​​[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], please reply as soon as possible hope
Ask palavia about this, I haven't received anything. :)
12/20/2013 14:09 srfreeman#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dаnny View Post
Ask palavia about this, I haven't received anything. :)
I made the payment by paypal to the following email, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], I have the receipt as proof that was undertaken, give me your email and I send the receipt of payment
12/20/2013 15:28 Dаnny#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by srfreeman View Post
I made the payment by paypal to the following email, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], I have the receipt as proof that was undertaken, give me your email and I send the receipt of payment
As I said - contact palavia. This thread isn't for such information! The mail is palavia's and i'm not able to help you.
12/28/2013 19:50 -D4RK0RBIT4DDICT-#25
dany add me on skype
12/29/2013 10:00 Dаnny#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by -D4RK0RBIT4DDICT- View Post
dany add me on skype
What's your Skype?
12/29/2013 13:40 -D4RK0RBIT4DDICT-#27
i want to buy it
12/29/2013 15:58 Dаnny#28
i want to communicate with smart people.
12/29/2013 16:37 -D4RK0RBIT4DDICT-#29
i will give 5€ psc, i will Pm you my skype, acept the trade request
12/29/2013 20:08 Dаnny#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by -D4RK0RBIT4DDICT- View Post
i will give 5€ psc, i will Pm you my skype, acept the trade request
that's what i meant. just that i haven't received anything.