Darkorbit Another Server Files Made By Me (GM8)

05/08/2013 16:13 Transformer1996#16
oh ok u have created a pvp only map with old design. looks pretty, good job :)
05/08/2013 17:20 zonda111#17
Thx! Work!
05/08/2013 17:47 elitemaster555#18
It can't work... When I click on test, or when I save the game and I open It, problems!
05/08/2013 17:50 xkekko95x#19
work but have some problems...

wor working on local put 127.0.0.1 ip
05/08/2013 17:50 elitemaster555#20
Ok if it work upload the game to download it.
05/09/2013 04:26 Gherlil#21
Work but i have lot bugs...
05/09/2013 14:48 Madatek#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatek View Post
Ok. Thanks. There are still some things that i don't get:
Then Go ;
Rooms > rm_menu
Write there your Port+IP

Where should I write?
4-) Open Server 1.0.8.1(Madboy) Go;
Scripts > Engine functions > scr_server_setup
Write There your port

I saw WHERE i must write the port, but not HOW...
a little example?
Last thing: how can i make ma friends join? Thank u guys :D
Someone help me? PLEASE GUYS ):
05/10/2013 10:19 *Madboy#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatek View Post
Someone help me? PLEASE GUYS ):
pm me i can help you with teamwiever
05/10/2013 13:38 Madatek#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Madboy View Post
pm me i can help you with teamwiever
Mmm ok.. cam u contact me on skype when u are free? I'll be busy until monday -.- hate school...
skype: madatektorino96
05/11/2013 16:25 SoranoT#25
Video tutorial please. a video tutorial would be much lajk
06/28/2013 18:00 Rest-In-Peace#26
still works.
06/28/2013 18:19 arvatadryan#27
can you do a tutorial ?
06/28/2013 18:48 Rest-In-Peace#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvatadryan View Post
can you do a tutorial ?
The first post explain everything .
06/28/2013 22:34 anubis1997#29
how to know my ip for the server or put a picture of someone
06/29/2013 00:16 gabrielcool1#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis1997 View Post
how to know my ip for the server or put a picture of someone
Tienes que colocar la ipv4 de hamachi, no la de tu pc.