Darkorbit Another Server Files Made By Me (GM8)

05/07/2013 21:50 *Madboy#1
Hey ;

Today i will present you my darkorbit server files made by me.Its really easy to use You need to some write your ports and Hamachi/Your ip what ever you want then you can run this.

First You need : GM8 PRO (GameMaker8 PRO) to edit this files


How to run

1-) Extract SourcesDo on your deskop
2-)Open [SrVr]Setup with notepad and write your port there
3-) Open Client1.0.8.1 (Madboy) Go ;

Scripts>Engine Functions>scr_init_engine

Write there your Port+IP

Then Go ;

Rooms > rm_menu

Write there your Port+IP

Save the client Client1.0.8.1 (Madboy) Exetuable (Same folder with dlls)

4-) Open Server 1.0.8.1(Madboy) Go;

Scripts > Engine functions > scr_server_setup

Write There your port

5-) Have Fun ! ;)

Note ; You need to fix login i can fix this but i dont want waste time with this bug . You can fix this on Server on login script by the way you need to know gamemaker language.

Download : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

VT : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



Screenshot :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Please Don't Close Thread :) Press Thanks Button if you liked :)
05/07/2013 21:52 Transformer1996#2
screen pls
05/07/2013 21:53 Moonsteroid#3
it works thanks ! :D
05/07/2013 22:03 AnonWithName#4
Game maker 8...Right?

If yes, I dont even try ;)

You are random as: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/07/2013 22:06 Moonsteroid#5
Yea you need Gamemaker 8 Pro ! :D

Madboy add the controls :D
05/07/2013 22:13 *Madboy#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy. View Post
Game maker 8...Right?

If yes, I dont even try ;)

You are random as: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Move your ass and write better your own server files then !!!:rtfm:
05/07/2013 23:48 sefasaiddeniz#7
what is the password of mega ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Madboy View Post

Then Go ;

Rooms > rm_menu

Write there your Port+IP
where i must write?
05/08/2013 06:19 eyedol64#8
Video tutorial please
05/08/2013 07:10 AnonWithName#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Madboy View Post
Move your ass and write better your own server files then !!!:rtfm:
#Reported

I think you haven't writed those files... :facepalm:
05/08/2013 11:03 *Madboy#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy. View Post
#Reported

I think you haven't writed those files... :facepalm:
its based 'howtomakeanmmorpg' i writed this %80 so shut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefasaiddeniz View Post
what is the password of mega ?



where i must write?
Room Create code
05/08/2013 12:07 bot_user1234#11
Lets keep your attitudes under control please (Arguing) May lead to closing or/and infractions.
Regards
05/08/2013 14:14 onurbedirhan#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy. View Post
#Reported

I think you haven't writed those files... :facepalm:
I reported you, too for insulting.
05/08/2013 14:51 Madatek#13
What should I write in "port"? Sorry but i am new to this things :D
-I mean: how can i know my port?
05/08/2013 15:15 Moonsteroid#14
Make your port what you want to use :)
05/08/2013 15:45 Madatek#15
Ok. Thanks. There are still some things that i don't get:
Then Go ;
Rooms > rm_menu
Write there your Port+IP

Where should I write?
4-) Open Server 1.0.8.1(Madboy) Go;
Scripts > Engine functions > scr_server_setup
Write There your port

I saw WHERE i must write the port, but not HOW...
a little example?
Last thing: how can i make ma friends join? Thank u guys :D