New Vote Reward system

03/29/2013 20:41 SniuurksT#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0wshY View Post
Is it hard to press Thanks button?
Any php coder can done this in a hour or something
You should understand that, this thing also requires jscript knowledge ;)
03/29/2013 22:22 IceAmStiel#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0wshY View Post
Is it hard to press Thanks button?
Any php coder can done this in a hour or something
It takes me only 1 second to press a thanks button, and I'm not even a PHP coder!
03/30/2013 00:08 FL0wshY#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniuurksT View Post
You should understand that, this thing also requires jscript knowledge ;)
I know,

Anyway good luck with it:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
It takes me only 1 second to press a thanks button, and I'm not even a PHP coder!
You made me laughing,and ye i meant about making vote system ^^
03/31/2013 20:40 SniuurksT#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
It takes me only 1 second to press a thanks button, and I'm not even a PHP coder!
I like the old school way, the way when you write it :)
04/01/2013 11:21 DieEyes#20
10Euro not so big deal for stable vote system.

Thanks Edv!
04/01/2013 18:45 SniuurksT#21
#
04/04/2013 19:17 Bartic#22
What the heck is going on here?
04/04/2013 19:48 PortalDark#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
What the heck is going on here?
it was a trading thread but it turned into discussion
i moved to BM and then he decided to remain in discussion and removed the prices to make it 100% trade-free, then it got moved back
04/04/2013 20:28 IceAmStiel#24
Loel, he praises the features of his script, adds contact information of himself to obviously negotiate the price, and you believe still that's a discussion due to IT'S A DISCUSSION; damn.. people are unbelievably gullible nowadays.

Seriously, why would you discuss about a "Vote Reward System"?



I don't bear any grudge against the thread starter, but MODs, what the heck are you doing here?
04/04/2013 20:43 PortalDark#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Loel, he praises the features of his script, adds contact information of himself to obviously negotiate the price, and you believe still that's a discussion due to IT'S A DISCUSSION; damn.. people are unbelievably gullible nowadays.

Seriously, why would you discuss about a "Vote Reward System"?



I don't bear any grudge against the thread starter, but MODs, what the heck are you doing here?

I moved it and then the mods form the Black market moved it back as they dont consider it a trade thread
im gonna talk to them since yes, he is advertising a service/trade


Edit
since this thread was changed from a trade to a "discussion" thread, other mods(and a global mod) have advice me to close this since he is bypassing the rules at his own benefit
#closed