2 DOLLAR DBS ANY SERVER

02/19/2013 22:28 Shinetteles#16
sweet =)
02/20/2013 03:54 COplaya#17
Hello, Anyway I can get 20 dbs on immortals?
02/20/2013 03:55 eminem77#18
yes inbox me or skype me
02/20/2013 04:46 FalXiu#19
Legit stuff, I have purchased quite large amount, I highly recommend contact via Skype, responses take few mins as seller gets stuff ready, no problems at all.
02/20/2013 07:03 SellerCo#20
Legit? More like Nigerian scammer. If this vagina sandwhich is selling conquer online, why the fuck is he trying to steal my ffxi account? You're not legit for shit. You and your sock accounts are faker than your 2inch dicks.
02/20/2013 15:29 eminem77#21
um... lol
02/21/2013 18:08 eminem77#22
bump 100s more rdy at anytime
02/22/2013 07:51 sadi12#23
Legit seller
02/25/2013 20:55 eminem77#24
bump still unlimited available
02/26/2013 02:33 nskull21#25
gonna buy prolly 150 dbs or so now.w ill post how it goes :)

trade went well. Legit seller :)
02/27/2013 03:45 Wolf-Jaw#26
I've been looking around and seen your thread, I have seen good and bad feed back, I am looking to buy around 200 dbs, but I would want to go maybe 50 dbs at a time if that would be ok? message me back, thanks.
02/27/2013 15:27 loai989#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-Jaw View Post
I've been looking around and seen your thread, I have seen good and bad feed back, I am looking to buy around 200 dbs, but I would want to go maybe 50 dbs at a time if that would be ok? message me back, thanks.
Where is the bad feedback that you see? Other than a retard claiming he's a scammer? Or do you mean me asking if he's using fraudulent codes? People have bought from him including me with no problems whatsoever.

My only complaint, because I'm comparing him to similar previous sellers, would be the wait time sometimes. But that's to be expected with his process of crediting. It's not automated. So make sure you make your "order" ahead of time before you need the cps.

Goodluck Em:mofo:
02/27/2013 16:21 nskull21#28
Gonna buy more as soon as my refund hits. prolly another 200-300 dbs
02/28/2013 01:25 eminem77#29
rdy when u r. bump
03/01/2013 19:24 lilxvietxriceboi#30
pm you bro!!