2 DOLLAR DBS ANY SERVER

02/17/2013 00:20 eminem77#1
Hey

As title says I have DragonBalls available to be credited instantly to any account on any server.

These DB's are provided using legitimate codes so if you want they can be credited to your account to further your VIP, but if you'd be more comfortable provide me with another lvl 50 or higher account and I can credit there. If neither of those options is appealing, I can make a lvl 50 account myself and then trade you the purchased DBs but I can guarantee there is no issue with the DBs.

How the payment will go- You will go first sending as a gift paying all fees through paypal with a note attached specifying that this transaction is for virtual goods and quoting your username on Elite/Skype/MSN or wherever else we communicated.

We can do small transactions of 5 or 10 DBs at a time if there is any uncertainty however I'm looking for people that are looking for a bit more quantity.

Price is 2 USD FLAT for any amount this is non-negotiable I don't want random Pm's looking for something else. Please don't message me unless you are ready to buy and want at least 50 Dbs


Contact Info:
Pm on here
Skype:jordan.morse7 <--most reliable
MSN:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Thanks anybody who has a negative or positive transaction with me please feel free to share and critique and as for credibility whether or not this means much here's my Elitepvpers black market history- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/17/2013 01:28 chriser1987#2
looking for dbs on storm server
02/17/2013 01:36 eminem77#3
PM me rdy anytime 2 dollars each non negotiable
02/17/2013 09:31 silent16#4
buy 100 dbs on dragon server
02/17/2013 14:16 loai989#5
Meh seems a little fishy for the price stated. I mean I trust you'll deliver the dbs and all that. But how are we to know you didn't use a stolen credit card, or any other fraudulent means to get your cards. Because I know no matter how much in bulk you bought from TQ you wouldn't be able to resell it for that price.
02/17/2013 14:46 coai#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by loai989 View Post
Meh seems a little fishy for the price stated. I mean I trust you'll deliver the dbs and all that. But how are we to know you didn't use a stolen credit card, or any other fraudulent means to get your cards. Because I know no matter how much in bulk you bought from TQ you wouldn't be able to resell it for that price.
:handsdown::handsdown: Agree with you
02/17/2013 18:50 Horror##7
what you represent eminem?
02/17/2013 21:06 eminem77#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by loai989 View Post
Meh seems a little fishy for the price stated. I mean I trust you'll deliver the dbs and all that. But how are we to know you didn't use a stolen credit card, or any other fraudulent means to get your cards. Because I know no matter how much in bulk you bought from TQ you wouldn't be able to resell it for that price.



Because I didn't and as soon as anybody loses the dbs feel free to post here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horror# View Post
what you represent eminem?

^ur a known scammer get off my thread
02/18/2013 14:17 Horror##9
u are known as a hoe in the streets so u wanna suck my dick?
02/18/2013 14:27 mantej#10
Msged the guy for dbs, kinda slow at replying and he just stopped after awhile. Plus the "just post here if your dbs end up to be fraud" isn't exactly comforting to hear. But still, no judgements passed, will try purchasing again this weekend from you and will change my statement if it goes smoothly
02/18/2013 16:15 loai989#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horror# View Post
u are known as a hoe in the streets so u wanna suck my dick?
Why are you not banned yet?
02/18/2013 22:34 eminem77#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantej View Post
Msged the guy for dbs, kinda slow at replying and he just stopped after awhile. Plus the "just post here if your dbs end up to be fraud" isn't exactly comforting to hear. But still, no judgements passed, will try purchasing again this weekend from you and will change my statement if it goes smoothly
cuz i told u im not doing money bookers

2 PPL alrdy helped ANY AMOUNT OF DBS AVAILABLE 2 DOLLARS EACH ANY SERVER
02/19/2013 05:07 kidinkbaby#13
was just able to get 200 off him worked like clockwork
02/19/2013 22:13 Shinetteles#14
can someone vouch this?
02/19/2013 22:18 eminem77#15
loai989
silent16
kidinkbaby
LaFinca

Names I can quote off elite. Various others who have contacted me over skype that I have no idea who they are.

My elitepvpers blackmarket profile >[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]