[Release] Current Cryptography

03/13/2013 13:25 nevermind4o4#16
We have similar problem, gotta keep together & keep asking ppl n googling
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusica View Post
so that means i should insert the new encrypt key somewhere else in his source code i guess ... only if i had a little more knowledge ... Thank you for that info
03/13/2013 23:24 { Angelius }#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermind4o4 View Post
We have similar problem, gotta keep together & keep asking ppl n googling
Evolution is a memory based bot and it doesn't use/depend on the game encryption and this thread has nothing to do with it..
03/15/2013 19:00 DJjayson#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
Evolution is a memory based bot and it doesn't use/depend on the game encryption and this thread has nothing to do with it..
glad to read this...
03/21/2013 01:53 .Xori^#19
Managed to upgrade from 5518->5709, anyone have the latest offsets/types?

I fooled around a little bit, but can't get names to show. (Not great with packetsniffing)
04/12/2013 14:31 Adventure-MMO#20
When I try to connect in version 5717 + appears as follows Feedback

The server is busy. Please try other servers or try again 20 seconds later!
04/27/2013 02:36 tariqx111#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Yeah, they do the sha1-interleave.
how it works ?
04/27/2013 03:12 Danial Eugen#22
For people who kept this a secret for a long time. It will be a pain in the butt.
05/03/2013 20:43 мσ∂ү √#23
thanks
09/26/2014 19:38 donn#24
Sorry for bumping this. I was wondering if anyone has and is willing to share the libeay34.lib file. Too bad Angelius got banned in-between.
09/26/2014 21:22 Xio.#25
The download still works.
09/26/2014 22:01 donn#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
The download still works.
I do have the dll files, I'm looking for the .h and .lib ones. I want to avoid using DllImport since I'm doing a project in C++/CLI and I can call the functions from the libeay34.dll in a native mode.

Not that it's not working with DllImport.
09/27/2014 19:43 Xio.#27
Oh my apologize.
09/27/2014 19:51 Spirited#28
Check out my signature. It has the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for CAST5 and Blowfish. Also, CptSky's [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] contains implementations of both in C#.