is there anyway to contact Impulse ?

08/28/2012 15:21 manager2#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you View Post
You are not Impulse to tell that so keep your info for yourself!

And next time, if you know really that it's not your place to say something don't bother posting it.

I stated(basically) I'm not Impulse. I stated some reasons why he might not accept, I never said anything for certian, I never laid down a fact, I just gave opinions, fucking moron.

--Dread
08/28/2012 19:01 Korvacs#17
If your dread why arn't you using your normal account?

@badguy4you Your posts are pointless, you even wanted this section closed, if Dread has no rights to post what he did, then what rights do you have to post what you did? You have done nothing here, contributed nothing but hatred for this section, you are less than worthless, the only thing you contribute to this section is spam.
08/28/2012 20:48 diedwarrior#18
Dread's pc is broken, he probably doesn't even know his account password and he just had it saved on old pc, meh its john.
08/28/2012 21:18 manager2#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Dread's pc is broken, he probably doesn't even know his account password and he just had it saved on old pc, meh its john.
I don't even have the right for a capital J but a screenname does? /sandpanda.

Correct. Just found some random account I had awhile ago.(Hence the semi-retarded name, I mean, 07? dayum)
If you care why I'm currently using this account.
08/29/2012 01:50 marlyandedsel#20
This guy want to upgrade his source, but his ganna pay for 100 usd only lol, and he want you to code and upgrade remotely which is not comfortable, he think that we are going to steal his source. I should say that he should study and learn c# and code him self.
08/29/2012 08:50 pro4never#21
assuming that marly is correct then this is a pointless thread.

#1: 100 will buy you virtually nothing for your source. Personally I estimate my time at 20 USD per hour for coding/fixing bugs. I over estimate the time requirement to be sure that it's worth it to me (I think it will take an hour, I charge 20 and it ends up taking me 2-3 then it's not a COMPLETE waste of time at least)

#2: Coding remotely is completely unacceptable. Any reasonable programming job involves you coding all required changes on your own end, having them test by playing the server at which point they pay in full and the code is delivered. No exceptions ever.

#3: Don't hire un-known coders. If you can't trust them to do the job then don't hire them.
08/29/2012 12:54 shadowman123#22
if iam in Thread Starter place .. i'd Hire P4N / Jacob Or InfamousNoone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ×Holo View Post
However, The community is still the same. No matter how time passes.
did u came back just to post this useless One ?
09/10/2012 13:21 ×Holo#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
if iam in Thread Starter place .. i'd Hire P4N / Jacob Or InfamousNoone



did u came back just to post this useless One ?
This post wasn't supposed to help anyone, I'm criticizing. Or maybe you're right.. I'm the sick person.

I'll shush.