I never begged for anything in this forum, I hardly asked anyone for help, only if I came across some new stuff. By the way, only because I do not release all my private stuff to show off and boast about any release I do, like all these dumbasses on this forum with their copy & paste skills, does not mean that I'm not working on stuff. I'm just not releasing it for fools like you. I never used any fucking .lua script, SQL query, server fixes written by anyone on this forum. I always wrote them myself, cause everything here is either bugged or not working correctly. Same for any available admin tool, SQL tool, resource editors and all the other stuff. I do not care if anyone of you shared the 7.3 server or 7.4 server or whatever, in the end all the stuff is based on GALA-LABs work, so fucking stop trying to say: *Oh, I'm so skilled, I shared server files for a game made by others*. That's leeching too, just as I said.
However, anything I released was always working perfectly and not bugged or anything in contrast with your shitty leeching stuff dude.
By the way, dude, Tofrum, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I don't give a fuck to your one-click build webpage - you are boasting and bragging with your website all the time, in my eyes you are just another noob, who is trying to show off with his work, just like the other arabic guy with the resource editor, who opened a thread to share pictures of his new tool, without releasing his tool. For me, that's just noobish.
A bunch of retards assembled here and thinking they are hardcore programmers and developers? .lua scripting, writing up sql queries, editing client, editing server, creating tools, or sharing other's work (like 7.3 gs) is not developing at all.