[Q] DarkOrbit New Update + Bot Status

02/24/2012 18:41 Red Baron#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by amokline View Post
40 accounts über ibot laufen
40 Accounts, sicher.... 40xIBot Lizens = 4000€ .
Denke nicht, dass du so viel ausgegeben hast :D

And i think, I/KBot has a system, that stops autmatically, when the system updates.
02/24/2012 19:58 L1m4ro#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
40 Accounts, sicher.... 40xIBot Lizens = 4000€ .
Denke nicht, dass du so viel ausgegeben hast :D

And i think, I/KBot has a system, that stops autmatically, when the system updates.
You shouldn't think, you should be sure :)
I have once hit the new update and saw with my eyes how IBOT told me that BP Updated and I should wait for new bot version.

I trust IBOT more than anything other, If I get banned I just quit DarkOrbit :D
02/24/2012 23:42 linksus#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
40 Accounts, sicher.... 40xIBot Lizens = 4000€ .
Denke nicht, dass du so viel ausgegeben hast :D

And i think, I/KBot has a system, that stops autmatically, when the system updates.
Vielleicht benutzt er ja ein Crack oder er ist Millionär :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkunited View Post
You shouldn't think, you should be sure :)
I have once hit the new update and saw with my eyes how IBOT told me that BP Updated and I should wait for new bot version.

I trust IBOT more than anything other, If I get banned I just quit DarkOrbit :D
Really?
I haven't see this..... nice :D
02/25/2012 08:55 L1m4ro#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post
Vielleicht benutzt er ja ein Crack oder er ist Millionär :p



Really?
I haven't see this..... nice :D
...but I don't remmember if it was IBOT or kBOT :D