[Q] DarkOrbit New Update + Bot Status

02/24/2012 16:34 L1m4ro#1
Greetings, E*pvpers!

Before a minute DarkOrbit have updated (went to Maintence).
That process finished quite fast (about 5 minutes)

I wanted to ask you, how is the botting status?
Does IBOT still work undetectable (safe)?
Have anything changed?

Thank you, darkunited
02/24/2012 16:39 Aneli88#2
I would wait if Kbot shuts down or PBDO or Ibot updates xD

I suggest to stop botting for 1-2 days and when nothing new is released you can start again.

Regards
Aneli88
02/24/2012 17:05 L1m4ro#3
I'm already doing this ^_^
I just need more information what was it for :P
02/24/2012 17:07 Aneli88#4
sry then i can not help you ^^
02/24/2012 17:13 dar1kk#5
everything work on 100% ;)
02/24/2012 17:13 sickman123#6
i don't but i think this web the favorite bot is kbot and for my is so fuk.. expensive. 20euros in mexico that is so fu.. much about 400 went for this cost i have 2 key for ibot, so i really think this web is for kbot sellers. i think all the bots are safe, just don't bot all the time, i allways bot with boxybot acc lvl 1-7 x-1 all the day .next i bot with biobot kill npc and i have only 1 warning, in all my ships ( alll my ships bot in the same map x-2 ) cut ther bots dont exist anymore, ducknorbitguar doesnt :( we need a free bot.
02/24/2012 17:18 Schwarzgert#7
I using iBot and it works without problems. I dont think i'll get ban.

Sorry for very bad English, thanks. :3
02/24/2012 17:23 L1m4ro#8
Thanks all for the replies :)
If it keeps working and no bans, kewl!
If anybody gets banned, please tell here and I will put it as a risk on my thread.

Thank you
02/24/2012 17:27 sickman123#9
yes no problem i bot 10 acc and no bans so go bot ...
02/24/2012 17:32 FakeMan69#10
10 acc? wtf? lol
02/24/2012 17:37 amokline#11
alles läuft super .
40 accounts über ibot laufen
danke an darkunited nochmals :)
kein ban aber lasse es nicht mit meinem hauptaccount laufen nutze da mein selbstgemachten bot ich werde ihn nicht veröffentlichen :)
ENG/translate google:D
everything is going great.
40 accounts run by ibot
thanks to dark united again :)
not a ban but will not let it go with my main account because my use homemade, I'm not offered to publish it :)
02/24/2012 17:39 Aneli88#12
when you have your own bot why do you need ibot? lol xD
02/24/2012 17:43 L1m4ro#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickman123 View Post
yes no problem i bot 10 acc and no bans so go bot ...
This is ultimate XD
If 10 accounts don't get banned then this is safe :D
02/24/2012 17:50 linksus#14
Wait for next update....it's for your safety.......
02/24/2012 18:05 FakeMan69#15
yeah agree