Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad'
If I want to have him back in our team, then I vote so. Just because I am currently a member of the staff doesn't mean my vote would count more than a normal user's vote does. The administration will consider all the evaluations given and will then objectively judge whether Bane is gonna make it or rather not. Anyways, what I actually wanted to say is: Don't try to forbid anybody to speak.
|
Honestly i believe Admins take everything in count, including how many people actually support it for stupid reasons. This does not mean it actually takes count, i just think it does.
This is an Application for Moderator, this section should not have any posts saying yes or no. This should be for straight Applications, then the only post in the application should be Administrators Only.
But since admins have not taken this to account or enforced it people do what they like in this section.
One more thing, "Don't try to forbid anybody to speak", no one is saying do not post your opinion...we are just saying be reasonable and look at his actions and don't say "yes" to gain post counts and to get someone back who does a horrible job at moderating just because he is your friend or you like him.
I kinda lost respect (even though i never knew them or had any respect for them) for moderators who said yes for those ridiculous reasons.
End of my posting in this application, i do not want my spam here, need me? Pm me or go to my Visitors comment.