Wanna Welcome Me?

08/02/2008 00:50 Flameguy#16
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] actually Crues but oh well :P
08/02/2008 00:54 ahmedpotop#17
I Know i rember i had him Lol :P i dont Need Crue Much :P but He Needs Me I Am one of his Stuff not him in My stuff so :P
08/02/2008 00:56 Flameguy#18
Youll need each other when the time comes..
08/02/2008 01:13 erreway#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameguy View Post
Well thanks for that WARM welcome erreway, look i'm not here to be told what I can and cannot do! I'm just here to help and hoping that I will find more information for myself along the way. If you have a problem with that I don't really give a crap!

Yeah same for us Hero, we are trying new things everyday to get it working. Oh and just to let everyone know: The reason The Fires Of Heaven server will not be released is because we are still making some ajustments, tweaks and little things to improve lag problems. Please be in support of us and we don't accept bad mannors, I will post some screenshots as soon as I am allowed to.
yea right... dude if dont know a shit dont talk then thats the easiest for you so you dont be a noob
08/02/2008 01:18 erreway#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.M.E View Post
First of all welcome, 2nd of all :P add me on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and the last which is 3rd .c3 can be opened with autodesck 3dmax studio but! its more compilicated than VisualBasic and Javascripting :cool:
very nice E.M.E <------ this is what we call AlphaEO staff :D
08/02/2008 04:33 Flameguy#21
Actually I can talk because I know "shit" LOL:p
08/02/2008 06:58 ahmedpotop#22
Well Flame after we was talking on Yahoo i asked u to give me the Other Foh Staff Emails as i know only 3(Lian,Crue,u) u said to me i have to check if they wants to tell u(Me) their Emails after it u went off Please what did u they say Im So Impatient to know the Other Foh Staff
08/02/2008 15:06 funhacker#23
a server with all the "lattest" updated stuff still not released due to LAG? lmao you guys dont even have 20+ members registered on that server if you lag at that rate dont even bother no offense xD
08/02/2008 17:40 ahmedpotop#24
well i dont care much about Foh if they needed me they will contact me other wise i has my own server

oh for FlameGuy would u please come on Crues MSN i wanna discuss something with ya A