[GFX] Competetion

05/04/2008 19:16 rezzmarr#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiePooh View Post
Yes, ecko, start a poll in our Poll-section and let's see. :)
Bit offtopic, but, Cookie do you have the stock used for your sig?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I've seen it before, with the kid sitting in the corner with writting on the walls, but I can't find it D:
I wanna use it as my desktop wallpaper :D
05/04/2008 22:31 CookiePooh#17
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/05/2008 01:59 rezzmarr#18
Maybe the one I seen was an edited one, it was the same just It had black writing scratched into the walls :o.

But still thanks. :)
05/05/2008 05:19 Ghost#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzmarr View Post
Maybe the one I seen was an edited one, it was the same just It had black writing scratched into the walls :o.

But still thanks. :)
I know which one you mean. That one is a ripped piece from Deviantart. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the original...
05/05/2008 15:44 CookiePooh#20
Back to topic, please. :)