[GFX] Competetion

04/27/2008 18:46 Eckoro#1
I would like to start a Graphics competetion based on forum signatures. This will involve people who enter to design and make one. We will need 3 judges, to judge this to come to a decision to decide who's is best.

Rules-
#This can be based on any theme.
#About 400px in width and 110px in height

Please post if you would like to join this, if this gets enough members it will go ahead.

Below is translation to german so might come out bad

Dieses wird übersetzt, also konnte aus Schlechtem kommen

Ich möchte einen Grafik-Kontest starten, welcher auf Foren-Signaturen basiert. Dieser Kontest involviert Leute, die sich mit Design beschäftigen und selber bei solchem tätig sind. Wir benötigen 3 Richter, um die Werke zu beurteilen und um zu entscheiden welches das Beste ist.

Richtlinien-
#Freie Themenwahl.
#400px in der Breite und 110px in der Höhe.

Bitte poste wenn du mitmachen möchtest, es geht los, sobald sich genug Mitglieder gefunden haben.

Competitors:
#Eckoro
#Th3_Turtle
#Uzgarel
#-Kitschi-
#rezzmarr
04/27/2008 20:19 Ghost#2
I think a better Translation would be:
Ich möchte einen Grafik-Kontest starten, welcher auf Foren-Signaturen basiert. Dieser Kontest involviert Leute, die sich mit Design beschäftigen und selber bei solchem tätig sind. Wir benötigen 3 Richter, um die Werke zu beurteilen und um zu entscheiden welches das Beste ist.

Richtlinien-
#Freie Themenwahl.
#400px in der Breite und 110px in der Höhe.

Bitte poste wenn du mitmachen möchtest, es geht los, sobald sich genug Mitglieder gefunden haben.
04/27/2008 20:55 Eckoro#3
Cheers dude, i speak small german which I have learnt at school, translators on web can get it a bit, but can never be accurate. Il use that cheers
04/27/2008 20:59 CookiePooh#4
i could be one of the jury-members..

but i would participate as a normal competition member, too... it's up to you, mate
04/27/2008 21:18 Uzgarel#5
I think I'm one of the worst in this section, but I'd like to compete with the ones, who inspired me to work with Photoshop.
04/27/2008 21:24 Eckoro#6
Ye ok. You can be both, I will update post above with members in the competetion so far. Your signature seems pretty cool.

Here is preview of some of my others.
I use Macromedia Fireworks.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/27/2008 23:01 CookiePooh#7
i'll try to find some mates to start the whole thing, just give me some time ... most of the people don't look into this section ... if you see some guys with signatures, just pm them to ask about taking part ...
04/28/2008 14:11 -kitschi-#8
I'll take part as member maybe ;)
04/28/2008 16:09 Ghost#9
I'm against the plurality of offices. I don't think a jury-member should be a member of the competition, too!
05/01/2008 08:44 Eckoro#10
*Bump* Just to make it noticed
05/04/2008 16:55 rezzmarr#11
Lol, isn't it a bit Biased to have a competitor as a judge? xD

I will compete, I love gfx. :)
05/04/2008 17:19 Eckoro#12
Well untill we get some volunteers for judges its not going to change yet.
05/04/2008 18:03 rezzmarr#13
Can't you make a poll, and let the members vote?
Not exactly sure how this competition is working, but surely a poll can be used? xD


Random: Judge one, who do you think should win?
Judge one: Me.

xD
05/04/2008 18:17 Eckoro#14
Ye i know, ok Poll thats good idea
05/04/2008 18:43 CookiePooh#15
Yes, ecko, start a poll in our Poll-section and let's see. :)