Backyard Monsters - Updated Code

06/24/2011 03:08 MiLork#16
bero213 I love you! (L)
06/24/2011 03:16 alnevbprog#17
does instant monster old trick works?
06/24/2011 04:25 Mina2020#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3rg34nt99 View Post
The Email Has Wrong Very Sorry ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
Added you "Minna"
06/24/2011 05:19 kingoffunk#19
Hey Gomble I think so I am not too sure, I am also working with a few other people there who play backyard monsters on both kong and facebook, usually you can use the same method to find the codes with array of bytes, but there are time that if you miss it it will freeze up your pc completely.
06/24/2011 05:44 Cenanin#20
This guy is a liar, he won't give you the codes, he just want's to level your base on BYM. Don't add him.
06/24/2011 06:17 firedragonph#21
not working anymore
06/24/2011 08:30 oinalem08#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedragonph View Post
not working anymore
it's still working for me. :D
06/24/2011 11:16 renato_beet#23
I have a Cheat Resources your resources Will be Million If you Add Me In FB i will teach you this is not a joke its original but if you add me dont flood ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) my email

plz post it here....
06/24/2011 11:25 Cenanin#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by renato_beet View Post
I have a Cheat Resources your resources Will be Million If you Add Me In FB i will teach you this is not a joke its original but if you add me dont flood ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) my email

plz post it here....
This guy is fake, he wants to add you on FB, gives you non working AOB codes, and then tries to destroy your base. DO NOT ADD HIM.
06/24/2011 11:28 s3rg34nt99#25
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] wrong email
06/24/2011 11:28 sharinggan#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by renato_beet View Post
I have a Cheat Resources your resources Will be Million If you Add Me In FB i will teach you this is not a joke its original but if you add me dont flood ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) my email

plz post it here....
you want to destroy my base? what will you get? lol i have 5 level 1 twig snappers and 5 level 1 pebble shiners. those are my only resources. even the level 42's wont touch my level 38 base xD
06/24/2011 11:58 renato_beet#27
lolz its not me,,,the one who posted his email...in last thread
06/24/2011 12:06 ChrisWantHacks#28
Whats ur name in FB?

I and my friend needs realy much Instant Upgrade!! Please faster.
06/24/2011 12:11 Cenanin#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWantHacks View Post
Whats ur name in FB?

I and my friend needs realy much Instant Upgrade!! Please faster.
That guy is fake, he gives you fake AOB codes and gets you to add him, he then tries to destroy your base. Thing is, he is a noob, map room level 1, lol.
06/24/2011 12:18 ChrisWantHacks#30
Make easy a Video, and show us there inside? With Fraps or so.


Thx ;)