Don't heeded the person that regarded that the virus because he was jealous ahhahaha
03/31/2008 18:49raving_dude#17
toposaja good man. That is possible, or is it???
04/04/2008 22:13bumba89#18
cud u upload the file in another site like filefront cos its hard to dl from RS due to high ping here in my country
04/05/2008 02:31raving_dude#19
Does letitbit.ru work for you? I will remind the 100th time ONLY RUSSIAN OFFICIAL SERVERS. Make P.S. note in you existing post. If you do come back adn you answer I will do so.
04/09/2008 22:06Portos27#20
H...i ive dl both, this old version and the newer version,and both r clean, there is nothin like a keylogger or what ever on it.
But i must also say that they dont work on RF Online eng. Servers.
Anyway thx a lot Raving...u´ve done a good job on this scripts.
ATM i try to gettin those workin on eng. officials.
04/09/2008 23:04raving_dude#21
Well I have said many many times they are for russian only!
04/09/2008 23:52~insanecoder~#22
ive scanned this from 30 diffrent sites also scanned on my norton + macfee
also i hade frenid scan to see if there where any viruses and no we didnt find any
this file is clean so enjoy downloading it and oh
raving dude when u post a hack thats needs certin server please add that in the instructions =) and u got a + thanks for contrabuting =)
04/10/2008 13:13reyzone47#23
does'nt work to may server..... any1 hack will work for RF philippines...
04/10/2008 14:43adaa24a4#24
TROJAN! DO NOT DOWNLOAD! I HAVE A VIRUS REMOVER WHICH NEVER LIES! IT ONLY DETECTS REAL TROJANS! PROGRAM WAS AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED! DO NOT DLL! RAVING FAG UR A FUCKING NO LIFER BITCH WHOS TRYING TO HACK PEOPLE/OR DLL CUZ UR COMPUTER IS ALREADY FULL OF VIRUSES U DUMB SHIT
04/11/2008 00:17raving_dude#25
What? Trojan? Throw your anti-virus or whatever thingy you named out! Dude nobody exept you are complaining. What a freak you are. And I am being slaged for using dumb punctuation. Well I laughed so hard about you being so pathetic!!!
04/11/2008 00:21polat33#26
thx friend nice tool
04/11/2008 09:34heaven69#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotaids
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ------scan it b4 u use it.
He only want to advertise....
Nice way to advertise....
04/12/2008 02:02raving_dude#28
heaven69 dude maybe you are right. Never thought of it that way!