Find your server

04/08/2026 00:06 UnlimitedLegend#2971
I'm an old player, no time to level up and trade and bot and stuff for alchemy i just want a pvp server where the gap between pay to win and free to play isn't big, similar to infinity sro back in the days, if there's anything like that please let me know
04/09/2026 02:07 geasdada96#2972
Searching for a non grinding Server just have fun alchemy a bit Cap around 80-110
04/09/2026 13:00 player3007#2973
looking for server that value play2win and has no magic pop for devil S / flag/ sun that make every server in 2025/2026 pay2win
04/23/2026 23:03 DmasteR1991#2974
Looking for an oldschool cap 70/80/90 server with or without botting and a more or less active community and not all those extra fancy edits. So similiar to the request above mine.
05/03/2026 20:13 shankar11#2975
İsro r files system
Play2win
05/27/2026 22:01 SNSTR#2976
Looking for a mostly PvE server with free silks or free QoL items.
Lots of alchemy and questing/dungeons

Also interested in Rebirth servers
06/01/2026 08:08 Rosalinda#2977
looking for all sox drop from D1 till max Degree server prefer high sox drop but med exp.u can sell silks as usual
06/05/2026 00:01 ssaid1289#2978
-ch / eu
-low rates
-no bot
-cap like last version isro
-daily attendance (gift clock)
-play to win
06/15/2026 21:26 Anteraks#2979
80/90/100/110cap (any of these)
botting or macro
job oriented
idc if eu+ch or ch only.
hwid and ip x2 , I play with my brother.

preferably no balance changes. holy spell and wheel bind nerf , or 5% buffs to ch are acceptable.

I dont want :
moded colors, moded dungeons, some shiny events (league of legends arena and the other bs), Mu Legends wings , pokemons.

---

Sadly it appears the community has moved on to "modern" times with 100 shiny dungeons and coins , shiny wings , shiny weapons. Who the fck has time to play your 10 dungeons and 10 dailies before having fun.
I want to bot while at work, come home, do some trade runs or pvp infront a town. If I wanted to play 10 dungeons I'd play WoW or FF14.
07/01/2026 08:42 larryludwig123#2980
non bot
only ch
80 or 90 cap
active
07/03/2026 20:23 srocivic#2981
Hi All!

I am searching for a CH only server with lv 80 or 100.
I would like to reach max. level in less than 48 hours gameplay, preferably with good quest system.
The most important thing is to have the 3 party job system with thieves, hunters and traders.
Long term servers are preferred.

Thank you in advance!
07/05/2026 20:07 stepank#2982
searching for non bot server

want to grind only a little bit
no origin legends or legacy please
07/05/2026 22:41 pwfrwqagwqginswukb#2983
- ch / eu (can be only CH if in the future it patches to a version with EU);
- low rates or mid rates;
- botting allowed;
- more than 2 years;
- daily attendance;
- PVE.
07/11/2026 06:17 phoenixwar2#2984
Searching for not dead or short live server.
I want to play atleast for 1-2+ years.

Need CH & EU
CAP: 50/100 Not highter than lvl 100
07/12/2026 05:41 LocMayne#2985
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwfrwqagwqginswukb View Post
- ch / eu (can be only CH if in the future it patches to a version with EU);
- low rates or mid rates;
- botting allowed;
- more than 2 years;
- daily attendance;
- PVE.
Did you find anything? Looking for the same