Archeage Mod Pack

10/31/2015 21:27 arrowface#2956
I'm so glad to hear that about BDO. See the only thing that gets me is the fact that Archeage is the only game with open world pvp and housing... Haven't seen that since UO in 98'.
10/31/2015 21:30 iNiperx#2957
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowface View Post
I'm so glad to hear that about BDO. See the only thing that gets me is the fact that Archeage is the only game with open world pvp and housing... Haven't seen that since UO in 98'.
^ This.

Only reason I also play AA its because of the open world and housing.
Please make more games like this, I love them :D
10/31/2015 22:04 Ploxasarus#2958
The only thing that is odd that throws most people off in BDO is how you play and how the movement/mechanics work for hotkeys an such and you aim your skills an ect and then some got dissapointed on how some of gameplay became grindy.. Sorry but I played lineage amongst others and bdo is no grind for me but is on a much better setup/engine and once you get used to alot of things in it, its rather smooth to play and the pvp is fun.

BDO is basically archeage upgraded, though the player housing is instanced it is actually really neat to play/manage/build your housing stuff and do things in the game. Again alot got turned off by random stupid shit but don't learn to adapt to new style or mechanics cause they get stuck on that previous game.


I just like blade & soul for the esports and though it has earlier graphics it actually still looks rather appealing in this genre of mmo graphcis and most of it runs really smooth and it has a ton of balance in it after so long of development, its good to see it coming here finally.
10/31/2015 23:24 iNiperx#2959
aiming and such its fine by me, sort of like TERA I guess? I played TERA for a long time and got far like end-game wise with gear and such but that was long ago, they updated the game and haven't played it.

But all the skills were aimed, fuck auto aimed attacks, there's no skills on that, AA = Best gear wins (or first attack sometimes). I've played grindy games, 8 years ago I played a really old MMO called "Silkroad Online", if you weren't a bot you'd take 3 weeks to 1 month for a single level (last 10 levels of the game) and every level up after that month it would be another month of grind xD
11/01/2015 02:26 FkinJolteon#2960
Does this work for windows 10?
11/01/2015 03:13 iNiperx#2961
Quote:
Originally Posted by FkinJolteon View Post
Does this work for windows 10?
Yes, I'm running Windows 10
11/01/2015 06:03 arrowface#2962
I hear you on that but we can't ignore the fact that BDO is instanced based. I can't really say it's a mmorpg if you can only fit a certain amount of people into one playing field. That to me feels like battlefield 2 but in the dark ages.

Archeage is truly a mmorpg with non instanced housing. The only instances are dungeons as they should be... To my understanding BDO is the same setup as guildwars 1 with a small finite amount of people in 'rooms'.

Also recently they announced a lot of micro shop items, so if you hate archeage for micro transactions, BDO is the same.
11/01/2015 07:51 Ploxasarus#2963
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowface View Post
I hear you on that but we can't ignore the fact that BDO is instanced based. I can't really say it's a mmorpg if you can only fit a certain amount of people into one playing field. That to me feels like battlefield 2 but in the dark ages.

Archeage is truly a mmorpg with non instanced housing. The only instances are dungeons as they should be... To my understanding BDO is the same setup as guildwars 1 with a small finite amount of people in 'rooms'.

Also recently they announced a lot of micro shop items, so if you hate archeage for micro transactions, BDO is the same.

Housing is housing, people can visit and explore your housing and you are still able to share it with people/guilds/groups. As for the micro transactions, it will have a sub based server where everything is for sale as gold and then a cash shop server(s). It's basically an better version of patron because you can buy all those things with ingame currency and less p2w and more of a level playing field.


I still don't know how to go about making a discussional video, maybe some people can message me questions/advice? I'm no good at these things.. I usually just get high and ramble on constantly :(
11/01/2015 10:39 iNiperx#2964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I'd have to recode how that function work's because what I'm doing as it is, is tricking the lua. So adding that in and returning something would be a bit to work on, your welcome to give it a nudge if you like, though.
Here you go:


From:
Code:
if unitType == "character" then
    targetEquippedItem:Show(true)
end
To:
Code:
if unitType == "character" then
    if isShowable == false then
        AddMessageToSysMsgWindow("---- Accessing Private Profile ----")
        X2Chat:DispatchChatMessage(CMF_SYSTEM, FONT_COLOR_HEX.BATTLEFIELD_RED .. "[Mod] Accessing Private Profile!")
    end
    targetEquippedItem:Show(true)
end
You may upload it on the main pack.

Edit:

Made it more obvious by actually sending it to chat as a system message.
11/01/2015 11:04 pehla81#2965
pls don't change anything ....................or give ppl option to choose it thay want that or not......me personally don't want you to change anything except maybe adding slider to SH
so ppl can chose whatever speed they want to use.
11/01/2015 13:34 Chansito#2966
HI, i manage to go to room 3 on serpentis but it's the dam mage can get it :s any one finde a solution ?
11/01/2015 17:59 ellisdee#2967
Quote:
I still don't know how to go about making a discussional video, maybe some people can message me questions/advice? I'm no good at these things.. I usually just get high and ramble on constantly
Don't feel obligated. No pressure. But it does seem like ppl would like to hear your thoughts on AA, The game itself, the publishing company and practice's. Relevant experiences.

Quote:
HI, i manage to go to room 3 on serpentis but it's the dam mage can get it :s any one finde a solution ?
Skip the room. Clipping + water + Teleportation(auromancy) = pick your room

Here's a top down view of how the rooms are situated.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


How you handle mobs and bosses will be up to you.
11/01/2015 18:12 pristit#2968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Housing is housing, people can visit and explore your housing and you are still able to share it with people/guilds/groups. As for the micro transactions, it will have a sub based server where everything is for sale as gold and then a cash shop server(s). It's basically an better version of patron because you can buy all those things with ingame currency and less p2w and more of a level playing field.


I still don't know how to go about making a discussional video, maybe some people can message me questions/advice? I'm no good at these things.. I usually just get high and ramble on constantly :(
Plox it seems there is a bug that sometimes when I die it stops rendering chests/trade packs, is there a fix for this? going char screen doesnt fix, only restarting game

and also dear god, the HPC users in rangora of this mod are freaking killing the ocean, getting all sea chests, I've spent the past 30 minutes going around the sea finding 0 chests.. except those that are outside the map
11/01/2015 20:43 Saltyteemoo#2969
Quote:
Originally Posted by pristit View Post
and also dear god, the HPC users in rangora of this mod are freaking killing the ocean, getting all sea chests, I've spent the past 30 minutes going around the sea finding 0 chests.. except those that are outside the map
Since the speed hack is implemented, Good luck with that. Only those who are speeding make gold now with sea chests. But oh well I guess I wont risk my accounts and just sail normally. Even tho i'm not able to donate anymore :(
11/01/2015 21:09 BladeMasterXi#2970
-remove per request-

Ladies and gentleman... One of the people that has now made this publicly seen... He says, " that with great white title+eternal defiance /w swim speed enchant was making me lag like crazy. When I reached the top of the ocean I dc'ed and by the time I got back in the chest was actually gone. I'm not a hacker, been playing since headstart, id be a lot richer if I did hack believe that. People can have their own opinions though, think what you want, it doesn't bother me." BUT WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS. Lol