Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

01/13/2016 23:17 ProtocolHDLC#2956
Same problem, the program sometimes stop working when i change zone, teleport, etc. I must reload the game.
01/15/2016 00:02 3dfx97#2957
paralay enhanced animation barley works if at all ... not in KB, EOB , dredge is off and on.. but pretty much doesn't work well.. just a heads up
01/15/2016 00:16 ProtocolHDLC#2958
In addition, increase speed causes back and rear , like going too fast.
01/15/2016 09:40 kinxin#2959
this hack is to test it
01/15/2016 14:32 darknightmares#2960
hi Para, there is a chance to you make a Hack for Blade and soul america and EU? most of my friends quit aion to play blade and soul.. maybe that is a good business for you.. since this work with cheat engine..
01/15/2016 16:24 Hidden29#2961
My virusscanner detects trojans/backdoors on all download links .....
01/15/2016 17:22 Paraly#2962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
99% of all hacks in the world get detected as a virus, it's just a false positive.
There are many reasons why it gets detected like writing/reading in a external process, global hotkeys, packers etc...
Just turn your antivir off while you download and then add the file as exception.
..
01/15/2016 23:42 kinxin#2963
I was wondering if you have a trial version
01/15/2016 23:44 Paraly#2964
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinxin View Post
I was wondering if you have a trial version
Currently the Hack is free to use for everyone till the 18.01.2016 excluding the NoFlyAnimation.exe
01/16/2016 05:34 chainsthewhite#2965
3dfx97 has a point, my hack turns off when I switch zones, but only sometimes. You never know when its not going to work. I have to restart game for it to work again.
01/17/2016 09:57 jfso#2966
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsthewhite View Post
3dfx97 has a point, my hack turns off when I switch zones, but only sometimes. You never know when its not going to work. I have to restart game for it to work again.
try to spam "change weapon" few seconds, it should help, no reason to reload game
just this ugly character offset sometime disappears, i think solution in creation entity list parser
01/17/2016 23:21 aditaoldman#2967
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknightmares View Post
hi Para, there is a chance to you make a Hack for Blade and soul america and EU? most of my friends quit aion to play blade and soul.. maybe that is a good business for you.. since this work with cheat engine..
you want start a new game cheating?...idiots without a life,go play tetris
01/18/2016 00:49 kinxin#2968
I am very interested in purchasing your hack, but I see that it has some not flaws in the program but seim the script barracks, and this is my biggest reason to want to buy it, m you have a more complete script, why this failure to break statues and fails to pick up some relics boxes, I have to keep repeating the instance so he can collect all
01/18/2016 08:10 jameskhong#2969
Dear Para

Please help.

I am using a AT, everything seems to function, but my AT is moving very slowly after I embark on the bastion gear. If I am not on the bastion, I can move very fast. Possible to solve this issue. I have tried enhanced movement, but still when I am on bastion still very slow.

By the way, the hack have been disconnecting when I tried to change into another map or teleport to another place, am I the only one facing this issue.
01/19/2016 21:19 3dfx97#2970
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfso View Post
try to spam "change weapon" few seconds, it should help, no reason to reload game
just this ugly character offset sometime disappears, i think solution in creation entity list parser
thx for the suggestion but it didnt work.. :( any other suggestions? this is very frustrating.. i did find that loging on an alt and coming back seems to work sometimes