FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

11/07/2020 00:01 banek192#2926
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3nn View Post
how long for fp normal to come back its been down for like a week...
We keep testing and tweak our injection methods. so thats why it take more time.
11/07/2020 00:13 t3nn#2927
you should let everyone have the pro version for the amount of time they lost
11/07/2020 03:15 banek192#2928
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3nn View Post
you should let everyone have the pro version for the amount of time they lost
pro version have many rage features which can affect game with such amount of users.. so bad idea.
11/07/2020 04:26 SeizmicMusic#2929
The pro version isnt working for me rn.... I load it up and don't see the menu in game
11/07/2020 11:39 banek192#2930
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeizmicMusic View Post
The pro version isnt working for me rn.... I load it up and don't see the menu in game
Injection time about 7-20 mins, so please just wait on game server. Menu will be auto on.
11/07/2020 13:26 Delir1c123321#2931
dude you said it should be back last weekend ... now again other week pass I think is like that guy said again wait months for this cheat. In 3 weeks we have force wipe again and this is not working.

I am not talking about pro fp rust and I am talking about the normal version which you sold until now...... IS NOT STABLE AND IS NOT GETTING UPDATED LIKE OTHER CHEATS ! soo IM OUT go lie other people
11/07/2020 19:28 napoleon1er#2932
After 24 hours of use all is ok for me for pro version no ban yet
I see the menu of the cheats 25 min after im in game.

I will give you news
11/07/2020 23:22 banek192#2933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delir1c123321 View Post
dude you said it should be back last weekend ... now again other week pass I think is like that guy said again wait months for this cheat. In 3 weeks we have force wipe again and this is not working.

I am not talking about pro fp rust and I am talking about the normal version which you sold until now...... IS NOT STABLE AND IS NOT GETTING UPDATED LIKE OTHER CHEATS ! soo IM OUT go lie other people
We still testing normal version, need more work. Sorry for delay.

It will be back. Stay tuned!
11/08/2020 22:36 SeizmicMusic#2934
No one told me that I have to wait 25 mins for the menu top appear now i wasted 2 days thinking it was down.....
11/09/2020 00:41 banek192#2935
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeizmicMusic View Post
No one told me that I have to wait 25 mins for the menu top appear now i wasted 2 days thinking it was down.....
Such injection time was added just yday.. so message me and i will try extend your time.
11/09/2020 16:17 ybz59#2936
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleon1er View Post
After 24 hours of use all is ok for me for pro version no ban yet
I see the menu of the cheats 25 min after im in game.

I will give you news
any info ? u ban ?
11/10/2020 00:29 t3nn#2937
How much longer until it's back, this shit is taking way too long.
11/10/2020 01:00 SeizmicMusic#2938
Pro version is so good and no bans after using for like 4 days

no time added back yet sir
11/10/2020 16:07 pocha107#2939
is it currently UD?
11/10/2020 20:05 dannyboy1212#2940
Thanks