[New Bot] RuBot

02/25/2016 23:04 Sid13#2926
bei mir geht es nicht?
02/28/2016 01:38 Goddevilf666ck#2927
Have there been any bans today? I got on 2 accounts that farmed long :(
My bans are for 8 days, Support replied. Have they banned anyone permanently?
02/28/2016 05:10 kintarooe#2928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid13 View Post
bei mir geht es nicht?
Was genau geht nicht?

Gruß

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Have there been any bans today? I got on 2 accounts that farmed long :(
My bans are for 8 days, Support replied. Have they banned anyone permanently?
Not that I know of, none of my accounts are banned - also I doubt they would ban for x time more like permanent if caught - must be something else then.

Regards
02/28/2016 10:28 Goddevilf666ck#2929
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Not that I know of, none of my accounts are banned - also I doubt they would ban for x time more like permanent if caught - must be something else then.
Regards
Sorry, what do you mean, if same accounts get reported again, won't they be banned for a longer time or permanent?

Did hronos ever think about the feature to auto-reply to whispers, like "F++ off I'm busy"? Cause GM and players may send whispers and expect an answer?
02/29/2016 12:43 FalkR1979#2930
Sorry, ich schon wieder.

Leider funktioniert der Bot wieder nicht mehr.

Route ist da, InGame wiederholt sich die Meldung "Es gibt kein geeignetes Ziel", im Bot heißt es "Stuck!" bzw. das das Sammelobjekt verschwunden sei (ist es aber nicht). Der Char bewegt sich keinen Meter mehr,.... irgendwie doof. Auch die Route nochmal neu aufzuzeichnen hat nichts gebracht.
(Version 1.7.17.4 x86)

Irgendwelche Vorschläge?
03/03/2016 05:51 Gammastrike#2931
I keep getting the "Error in Crawling Games" error. I have tried everything per the FAQs.

What is the correct format for the Month, date, year. Also the time format.

It was working fine for the first 2 days, but then it just stopped working.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
03/03/2016 09:02 FalkR1979#2932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammastrike View Post

What is the correct format for the Month, date, year. Also the time format.
It's M/T/JJJJ and h:mm xx


Ok, nach einer kompletten Neuinstallation (warum auch immer) scheint es wieder zu funktionieren
03/03/2016 21:01 teatinos#2933
Im thinking on buy the bot, are the aethertapping and essencetapping working correctly?
03/03/2016 23:52 FalkR1979#2934
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatinos View Post
Im thinking on buy the bot, are the aethertapping and essencetapping working correctly?
Yes, it does.... sometimes a little buggy, but it works
03/04/2016 00:39 Gammastrike#2935
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalkR1979 View Post
It's M/T/JJJJ and h:mm xx
Thanks for the reply but I am still getting the same error. I have also updated all the frameworks.

I don't understand how come it was working and then all of the sudden it stopped worked. Anyway, is there anything that could be the cause of the issue?

I play in the NA server if that means anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatinos View Post
Im thinking on buy the bot, are the aethertapping and essencetapping working correctly?
It was great for me while the bot worked for me.
03/04/2016 00:44 kintarooe#2936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammastrike View Post
I keep getting the "Error in Crawling Games" error. I have tried everything per the FAQs.

What is the correct format for the Month, date, year. Also the time format.

It was working fine for the first 2 days, but then it just stopped working.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Make sure you ran the correct version of aion (32bit) , also make sure you are using the latest rubot.

If you still have problems I could try to connect via teamviewer , just contact me via mail (infos on site).


Quote:
Originally Posted by teatinos View Post
Im thinking on buy the bot, are the aethertapping and essencetapping working correctly?
Working fine as of today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Sorry, what do you mean, if same accounts get reported again, won't they be banned for a longer time or permanent?

Did hronos ever think about the feature to auto-reply to whispers, like "F++ off I'm busy"? Cause GM and players may send whispers and expect an answer?
I think if they think you bot / hack you will be banned permanent , they wouldnt give you a timed ban.

And yea I suggested such a feature to him long time ago, so far he only added a reply when you get teleported by a gm.

Regards
03/06/2016 16:24 Goddevilf666ck#2937
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
I think if they think you bot / hack you will be banned permanent , they wouldnt give you a timed ban.
When I asked Support about my bans (they were 3, 2 of them in same place), they replied to all of these 3 that I used a Third Party Software. At the same time all bans were for 6 or 8 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
And yea I suggested such a feature to him long time ago, so far he only added a reply when you get teleported by a gm.
Regards
Is there such feature? What is the answer then? My toons weren't teleported in these incidents. I finished farming on them, got them home or to the obelisk, and then they were banned in a day or 2, not immediately. The 1st time on Sunday, the 2nd day on Wednesday. If not for the bot but for Third Party Software, then what could be the reason of the bans?

Does GM exit still work in Rubot like 2-3 years ago or broken?
03/10/2016 14:50 carlos17acc#2938
I'm having the error message " Error D11: Unable to find an entry point named 'KphConnect' in DLL nssckbi.dll "
03/10/2016 23:59 mnwaxep#2939
omg! this bot price 2 EUR on original site :D:D:D:D:D
03/14/2016 09:42 kintarooe#2940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
When I asked Support about my bans (they were 3, 2 of them in same place), they replied to all of these 3 that I used a Third Party Software. At the same time all bans w.....
Maybe you are using something else that caused an issue of "light rule breaking" ? DPSmeter and ping optimizers ?

Else I can't explain the timed ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos17acc View Post
I'm having the error message " Error D11: Unable to find an entry point named 'KphConnect' in DLL nssckbi.dll "
Make sure to start the client in 32bit with the launcher from my site.

Regards