Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

11/30/2015 00:55 Paraly#2776
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
im still waiting for disable coalition fix because if i want only no animation i have that program for free i need the entire program i pay
it already works for everyone, are you sure you use the latest hack version?
If so please try it at version [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/30/2015 00:56 yam316#2777
i try boths and dont work for me

and i try my 3 account and do the same

realy lol
11/30/2015 16:45 xerofaith0#2778
I cannot launch 2.38, only 2.36 and earlier. When I launch 2.38, I have this error message. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I am running Windows 10 64 bit. This did not happen with other version just 2.38, so I am using 2.36 again but popup every time I launch. (Maybe auto update feature in future release?)
11/30/2015 16:47 Paraly#2779
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerofaith0 View Post
I cannot launch 2.38, only 2.36 and earlier. When I launch 2.38, I have this error message. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I am running Windows 10 64 bit. This did not happen with other version just 2.38, so I am using 2.36 again but popup every time I launch. (Maybe auto update feature in future release?)
Maybe you only have added a exclusion from your antivir for version 2.36?
12/01/2015 07:55 HiIamBatMan#2780
Everytime I use siegemode while playing Aethertech.
the no animation doesnt work after I get teleported inside instance server, teleport to other map, entering a rift, enter an instance.
I tried to close the tool and reopen it again. it wouldnt run the animation either.

I uses Custom animation on my AT cuz it seems working for me.

It doesnt do that when im NOT using siegemode
is that a normal bug?
12/01/2015 11:22 adrienpk#2781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Maybe you only have added a exclusion from your antivir for version 2.36?
I have the same problem, and all previous versions works perfectly until this one.
12/01/2015 13:49 Paraly#2782
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrienpk View Post
I have the same problem, and all previous versions works perfectly until this one.
Still happens with 2.39?
12/01/2015 14:23 xerofaith0#2783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Still happens with 2.39?
Fixed in 2.39, so issue only in 2.38. Something was wrong with 2.38 but now 2.39 is fine. Btw the anti afk said fixed in patch notes but I still disconnect using Anti AFK function of hack.
12/01/2015 23:15 HiIamBatMan#2784
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiIamBatMan View Post
Everytime I use siegemode while playing Aethertech.
the no animation doesnt work after I get teleported inside instance server, teleport to other map, entering a rift, enter an instance.
I tried to close the tool and reopen it again. it wouldnt run the animation either.

I uses Custom animation on my AT cuz it seems working for me.

It doesnt do that when im NOT using siegemode
is that a normal bug?
reply please?
12/01/2015 23:33 Paraly#2785
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiIamBatMan View Post
reply please?
With siege mode you have to target yourself and press F11 after every teleport / death
12/02/2015 01:10 HiIamBatMan#2786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
With siege mode you have to target yourself and press F11 after every teleport / death
Did that and no animation stops working
12/02/2015 01:26 lumcold#2787
Where i find the new patch ? 2.39? i keep getting this annoying msg window everytime i open the program .

Also anyone have a Gathering script on hand i can use to gather my lvl up ?

Sorry new to heretring to get help hope i am not in the wrong thread :D

Is the crafting out dated? it didnt work for me
because the new patch i guess?
12/02/2015 01:57 Paraly#2788
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Where i find the new patch ? 2.39? i keep getting this annoying msg window everytime i open the program .

Also anyone have a Gathering script on hand i can use to gather my lvl up ?

Sorry new to heretring to get help hope i am not in the wrong thread :D

Is the crafting out dated? it didnt work for me
because the new patch i guess?
You can find the latest version always at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] of this thread.
There's no Gathering script yet.
The AutoCraft Script still works, maybe you haven't moved the x_data.pak to the right location, add "#CheckPAK" to the top of your crafting script.
12/02/2015 05:52 adrian30020#2789
any plans for updating the scripts list for other instances? that tool is the more fantastic thing ever
12/03/2015 03:58 r3mo#2790
Man everything works fine, just sometimes it deselect aion window, im sure is something with the force aero thing. I mean sometimes im playing and it stop moving like i dont have aion window selected.