Played 1 Hour only ESP, got Gamebanned, used different spoofer.
I think its detected.
I think its detected.
The cheat is detected anyway..Quote:
NOTICE - If you guys want a very very helpful tip, buy your own spoofer (banek also sells a separate spoofer, and you can find different cheap options on the forums here) when using this cheat!!! The hack itself is UD, but if you are HWID banned and use the spoofer that is included with cheat, you will get banned in under an hour. Understand that spoofer and hack are two different things and it's oftentimes difficult for devs to keep both completely UD at all times vs someone who just works on spoofer and someone else who just works on hack. If you use a working spoofer and choose "Load Cheat (no Spoofer)" option on this hack, things will be smooth sailing for you!
Hope this helps.
I'll tell you honestly, they are all detected. There is no undetected cheat right now. Those who say there is, are lying to sell their cheat.Quote:
Even the test version has been down for the last 2 days. Been a few weeks now this cheat has been down for. Can anyone else recommend any other good cheats that dont cost loads? I have tried the ring cheat a few weeks ago but got banned within a few hours too, plus it cost quite alot more!