Find your server

11/10/2022 08:50 balyxx#2701
Searching for:

Cap80-110
Botting allowed
Higher alchemy rate
pc limit 6 or above
CH/EU
Exp/SP max 50x
11/13/2022 20:54 Kurfali#2702
Search;
80-90 cap eu,ch
winter theme christmas music
bot allowed
quest based (maybe a little enhancement)
Jewel box event
11/22/2022 17:12 Lind.#2703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharmb0i View Post
Can I ask you, what's the end game like? I mean any end game activities?
Any dungeons? And can u do them solo.
I'm mostly a solo player
Sorry for late reply. 110 cap = Fgw, job temple and job in general. Hwt too. Unique event every Sunday.

GM is a bit nub.. But game is oke..
11/23/2022 02:24 Award222#2704
Cap80-110
Botting allowed
old system
pc limit 1
CH/EU
Exp/SP <x5
11/25/2022 15:02 horstiag#2705
Im searching for a server like a 1 to 1 with isro.

Cap 80+ progressiv
Rates x1 or 0,5x
CH & EU
HWID Limit 9
IP Limit 9
New server

Other edits: i dont care. just hard botting an 8/8 PT and 1 stall char in town
11/28/2022 14:56 stranger81#2706
looking for:
- Cap: 80 max, 60/70 better
- active Community
- exp rate: above x1, at least for SP
- no bot allowed
- no trojan in install files (I'm looking at you Opal...)
11/29/2022 10:04 xxleathxx#2707
searching for pvp server
12/01/2022 07:41 MargosG#2708
i want to try SilkRoad-R private server any recommendations ?
12/03/2022 20:54 fara1505#2709
Hello guys! I search most bigger 120 cap 12d server.
12/07/2022 15:02 ssaid1210#2710
x1 exp rate
no bots
no item for donating
12/08/2022 13:56 mssa2712#2711
Low rate Sever with a large number of active players.
80/90/100 cap
PC limit 2/4
fair play
preferably jangan cave!
12/14/2022 18:42 duffle#2712
Looking for popular server where silk is not tradable so people can’t pay2win.

Who am I kidding that will never happen lol
12/16/2022 22:08 Dankrai#2713
Searching For:
140 Cap
Experienced team members
Active server team
Botting or macro allowed like max 2 per IP
Wheels system
Balanced pvp
Pretty cheap silks
No bugs
Exp like 20-100
A lot of ppl online
12/17/2022 12:53 andreas6#2714
Searching for:
90cap
High xp
High drop rate
Active players
no virus :D
12/22/2022 13:46 Sabimaru919#2715
Looking for a Server:

- 100/110 Cap
- No Bots
- DDos Protection
- Friendly Staff Members
- Mid Rates ( under 100 )

Dont want:

- ++ Items for Donation
- Almost no Events