Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

06/19/2014 01:39 Pervertedrob#256
On Eu Update 4.6 is out. The EU launcher is not working.
06/19/2014 03:14 jedex12345#257
SO when i click on the hack icon it dosn't do anythin..... at all so fix pls
06/19/2014 06:04 wedding6515#258
kannst das tool noch ins system tray minimierbar machen?
06/19/2014 09:49 Paraly#259
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedex12345 View Post
SO when i click on the hack icon it dosn't do anythin..... at all so fix pls
The program is not free, it will only start for paid users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedding6515 View Post
kannst das tool noch ins system tray minimierbar machen?
Ja.
06/19/2014 11:01 Pervertedrob#260
Der Launcher für das game "Para's NoAnimation Updateless 1.28" funktioniert nicht mehr, wegen dem neuen update.
06/19/2014 11:20 AndyDe#261
Der Launcher um das Game zu starten funktioniert noch alles. Was hast du denn für ein Problem Fehler oder irgendwas?
06/19/2014 11:25 Paraly#262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervertedrob View Post
Der Launcher für das game "Para's NoAnimation Updateless 1.28" funktioniert nicht mehr, wegen dem neuen update.
hast du überhaupt schon gezahlt? wenn nicht ist es kein wunder dass das programm bei dir nicht startet.
06/19/2014 15:38 snpone#263
not working.. fake
06/19/2014 15:47 Paraly#264
Quote:
Originally Posted by snpone View Post
not working.. fake
God.. I should sell the ability to read, I would get rich...
Could you try to start reading the thread? maybe you will read there something about 15€..
06/19/2014 17:10 kwasnick#265
Every time I try to start it I get an error that says the attack speed can't be found. It's only attack speed every time. I'm on Aion NA.
06/19/2014 17:11 Paraly#266
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwasnick View Post
Every time I try to start it I get an error that says the attack speed can't be found. It's only attack speed every time. I'm on Aion NA.
Yeah, I already fixed this the new version will be online in few minutes.
06/19/2014 17:12 kwasnick#267
Thanks buddy ^^
06/19/2014 19:33 eckoz12345#268
How can I test it? like without having to buy it?. I would really want to know if it works b4 I pay it(which is a reasonable amount to pay for this). Don't get me wrong but is there any way like to test it for like let's say 10-15min to see if it works, then I'd gladly buy it.
06/19/2014 19:52 Paraly#269
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckoz12345 View Post
How can I test it? like without having to buy it?. I would really want to know if it works b4 I pay it(which is a reasonable amount to pay for this). Don't get me wrong but is there any way like to test it for like let's say 10-15min to see if it works, then I'd gladly buy it.
You got a PM :)
06/19/2014 20:04 aether123#270
1.29 still does not work with attack speed.