JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

12/13/2011 03:36 Epicretribution#256
Otherwise if you are willing to give up the pursuit of running a server, you can come and play at the two most advanced servers available:

Rappelz Redemption
and
Darkness Fight

And Your Serious? Hybrid Rappelz Is usually at top of the topofgames List they had a setback recently due to a hacker. Which most believe That DF had to do with because they keep dropping to 2nd place and Hybrid Rappelz Keeps getting there players and Redemption is waaaay down the list. So lets keep the imagination where it belongs, In Your Head!

And BTW what a way to show your true colors Drow WTF I mean this was your place to dwell and now you have givin up on these people in this community all because speedy quit posting. I agree with NCarbon for being upset but they shouldnt have blocked all the other people that respected the work they did and the NONE leechers!
12/13/2011 04:02 ismokedrow#257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicretribution View Post
Otherwise if you are willing to give up the pursuit of running a server, you can come and play at the two most advanced servers available:

Rappelz Redemption
and
Darkness Fight

And Your Serious? Hybrid Rappelz Is usually at top of the topofgames List they had a setback recently due to a hacker. Which most believe That DF had to do with because they keep dropping to 2nd place and Hybrid Rappelz Keeps getting there players and Redemption is waaaay down the list. So lets keep the imagination where it belongs, In Your Head!

And BTW what a way to show your true colors Drow WTF I mean this was your place to dwell and now you have givin up on these people in this community all because speedy quit posting. I agree with NCarbon for being upset but they shouldnt have blocked all the other people that respected the work they did and the NONE leechers!
Such a silly notion to believe that such things as voting sites show a servers true quality. HA for that thought every single server that says "High Rate" would be higher on the list than Redemption. Furthermore, before the reset Redemption went from number 65 to number 8 in one day, come now. Lets keep the ridiculous trash talking where it belongs -- in your head.

I am not liable for any actions committed or not committed by Darkness Fight so please keep your accusations for those relevant to the matter.

Last but not least, I did not quit posting because of Speedy-NL or any other Dev for that matter. This place may have once been my haven, but no longer. Disrespectful people and disrespectful staff seen to that -- Do what you wish but do not cloud the view of my server or staff due to your misinformation.
12/13/2011 04:11 Epicretribution#258
Such a silly notion to believe that such things as voting sites show a servers true quality. HA for that thought every single server that says "High Rate" would be higher on the list than Redemption. Furthermore, before the reset Redemption went from number 65 to number 8 in one day, come now. Lets keep the ridiculous trash talking where it belongs -- in your head

Im guessing you did not notice how fast Hybrid made first place But besides that FACT
Quality of that server has been provin they are on top of the others and players that have actually tried all 3 will say this! "Redemption good server but its not Hybrid. DF Sucks lol Truth man im one of those players! Besides that Don't get me wrong your a kick ass Dev and I really think you should have your own forum not split on these guys and go back to Ncarb! Your a smart enough guy you can DEF do your own thing and not BANGIN your name by Promoting Darkness Fight We all know how that team is and Frankly they are asses and leechers on there own I mean look at the problems they had And struggling to even keep there server up for more than 5 mins at a time LOL even with the 1.3 repack give me a break only thing Xijezu is good for is Visual Basics lol
12/13/2011 04:22 ismokedrow#259
I'd rather not be #1 on some voting site. The difference between Redemption and almost every server on the voting site list (topofgames) is quiet simple:

To this day we remain in a beta state instead of claiming such a false hood like (Live) the servers we operate are simply NOT stable enough to be used on mass production servers. I choose to remain the underdog by keeping our populace low and full of people who will provide valuable information for future features and stability enhancements.

While I realize there will always be some opposition or here say about all, I do not know how Xijezu runs his server nor will I make commentary about it. In my concern Xijezu is a Developer not a Game Operator -- Perhaps he may be more suited to Coding than running a server, only time and Xijezu can decide this.

While I wish to continue my work with Rappelz I haven't the time to dedicate to a forum, all I can say is come play at Redemption and you may learn some things. I have in plans a privatized section of the Rappelz Redemption forums that all well known or respectable people will be allowed access to which will contain all Redemptions previous releases.

But alas, do not look down on us Developers for taking the course of action that we did. We gave numerous warnings and even more discussion. But in the end we were ignored by the larger part of this community -- and such our response will be as unrelenting as this communities. There will come a day when all files and tools are made easy access -- but for now there is too much work to be done and we simply can NOT focus on all this riff raff at the same time.

I'm flattered honestly, perhaps you should watch us Dev's closely and you may one day gain access to the now Underground Developer Group ^^
12/13/2011 04:28 Epicretribution#260
Well Said :) Was waiting for your reply and will miss your posts on this Forum!
I would sit here and read your comments and would make me grin abit because of your Witty and sometimes Smart ass Speaches! Anyhow good luck Drow and hope the server thrives bud (seriously) The Admins with Hybrid only talk good about you and your work so no Hate there! Im not a dev Either Just a web Developer/Graphics Designer!
12/20/2011 03:26 TheOnlyOneRaskim#261
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

I'm flattered honestly, perhaps you should watch us Dev's closely and you may one day gain access to the now Underground Developer Group ^^
Why i´m not informed about this underground Dev-Group? :p
12/22/2011 18:51 Ozipa101#262
where do I find the game_bin ???
12/29/2011 15:26 ihsan278#263
the sql server doesnt have sqv server managment sudio express
01/07/2012 11:01 babydoll123#264
any link fro Epic 6 part 2 client plz?
01/07/2012 12:57 haxti#265
Enough in here. Just start searching.

Hint: Go to any pServer website and just download it....

Enough in here. Just start searching.

Hint: Go to any pServer website and just download it....
01/19/2012 02:33 kester110#266
Hello, I need help with this. :( When I'm at the part where you are suppose to open SQL Server Management Studio, but I dont have it. :( I did everything like you did, but at the Feature Selection I couldn't check nor uncheck SQL Client Connectivity. Do you think that is what caused it and if so please tell me how to fix it! Thank you so much!
01/19/2012 17:57 haxti#267
You prolly downloaded the wrong sql version
01/23/2012 13:41 Gold.D.Marko#268
Thank you
02/15/2012 01:22 megabdm#269
My Windows is Seven
In tutorial "Only 32 bit version"
But 32 bit does'nt work com my windows ... and now ?
03/01/2012 16:24 m4a1pros1#270
Epic 6 part2 Files FROM WHERE THE HELL I CAN GET THEM WHAT A STUPID GUIDE ITS NOT 100% FROM WHERE I GET GAME_BIN AND THE 3 FILES .... :s