hi paraly.how i use the x.bat for the Generals shop?
which x.bat?Quote:
hi paraly.how i use the x.bat for the Generals shop?
#CheckPAK Delay=100;
Script Sanuar S (New version) have bug ... I lost two boxesQuote:
I have uploaded version 1.08 of the steelrake script to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
I've also updated the Danuar Sanctuary / Lost Refuge script, redownload it from the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
the script cant find x data pac.How i load from the script?Quote:
which x.bat?
just move the x_data.pak file from a script archive into your aion dir/L10N/(YOUR LANG PACK)/data
if you don't know which dir you should choose just execute this at the Script Editor
Code:#CheckPAK Delay=100;
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
no.download?
got it?Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
When you've installed it send me your ID and password via private message