[Release] PBDO Bot - Official Thread

05/28/2013 20:19 FullElitex#2656
Wait some news from PBDO...
05/28/2013 20:44 sanzcool#2657
News ?
05/28/2013 22:08 blahblah9#2658
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzcool View Post
News ?
News
Noun
1.Newly received or noteworthy information, esp. about recent or important events.
2. A broadcast or published report of news.
05/28/2013 22:17 corpano#2659
two days by news team
05/28/2013 22:25 sanzcool#2660
New Team ? What ?
05/28/2013 22:32 poto-poto#2661
Quote:
Originally Posted by matador-darkorbit View Post
Guys, 1st of June is not the release day. Its the deadline that Dozer gave, for pay back...

Correct me if I'm wrong..
yes but if it happens :(,would show that there will no longer update pbdo:o.

or so I think...;)
05/29/2013 12:06 Benjwg#2662
How do we claim back our licence cost? I used this annoying bot for 3 hours before it went offline!!

Do they have a contact email??

I bought this bot the day after the big update, played it for hour or so, update came, updates kept coming, never got to use bot...

PBDO team said refunds go to those who paid for bot in down time.... Surely I qualify?
05/29/2013 12:25 kalai870#2663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjwg View Post
How do we claim back our licence cost? I used this annoying bot for 3 hours before it went offline!!

Do they have a contact email??

I bought this bot the day after the big update, played it for hour or so, update came, updates kept coming, never got to use bot...

PBDO team said refunds go to those who paid for bot in down time.... Surely I qualify?
wel u qualify and it is not june 1st yet .just wait .
05/29/2013 13:40 Mr.bigboter#2664
1 june deadline day:)))) dev team not work new update write me mr smith to pm:( pbdo dead:(
sorry my bad english
05/29/2013 15:41 Unicof#2665
PBDO or KBOT?
05/29/2013 15:44 sebatec#2666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicof View Post
PBDO or KBOT?
It is a PBDO not Kbot thread as You can read.;)
05/29/2013 16:18 sanzcool#2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.bigboter View Post
1 june deadline day:)))) dev team not work new update write me mr smith to pm:( pbdo dead:(
sorry my bad english
Tragedi :S
05/29/2013 16:26 amenrip#2668
People there are 3 days until the death line that Dozer give...but anyway if you read this:

Hi Community,

I'm posting here just to make sure everyone knows this: We are still working on the update and we will not give up on it any time soon.

PBDO will be back online within the next weeks!

Best regards,
Sgt.Peperov / v5^dev

you can understand that with other words he decline what Dozer say.

For the last time this bot will go ON!!!
05/29/2013 17:11 selomsselo#2669
when update ?
05/29/2013 17:29 Aspiris#2670
Quote:
Originally Posted by selomsselo View Post
when update ?
yesterday!:rolleyes: Read the posts:rtfm: