Quote:
Originally Posted by e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut
I can say one thing all the clients have luck with the PBDO-progr. Of that eill be ibot or kbot you will neber get any info ,nothing.
Just chill for now , you die without to bot ?
|
If I email Ibot support when bot will be back up, they reply to me with a time.
I have several copies of these :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by radnou²
as Pbdo bot is offline you go see another bot, but i think you account will be banned.
all pbdo bot's users who go back after go on ibot and kbot get theirs accounts closed.
I Just say that, i say nothing...
|
Talking crap... Not true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzcool
Latest Informations: May 02, 2013, 08:10:45 am
( one Week )
from pbdo-bot.com
|
You asked if PBDO had update.
PBDO Forum - Bot Client is currently Offline, checked 13 minutes ago
Clearly not, no need to check news if its updated.