League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

02/06/2020 14:20 dMnFNK#241
Awesome services! 3 months w/o playing on my main account and after some Tickets and some time to let Riot doing their investigations i finnaly got my account back! Thank you so much! for real!
02/11/2020 15:15 Dirty Diana#242
Hi, I added you on discord if that's ok.
02/16/2020 11:35 Usmankhan.1996#243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...]

What do we provide?

We provide gaming account unban services for League of Legends!

What types of bans are we able to assist you with?

We can assist you with pretty much any ban reason and any alleged offense of ToS Violation except for: charge backs, fraud, fake IDs and scamming real-life currency and/or goods, as well as anything that is plain illegal material.

How much does it cost?

We have 3 separate packages to fit your needs, as it follows:

Fiver - 5 tickets - 24.99 $
Hotshot - 10 tickets + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 32.99 $
VIP - 20 tickets (up to 2 accounts) + PRIORITY + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 46.99 $

Do you have any discount coupons?

Actually, we do! Make sure to enter " elitepvpers " on our checkout page to benefit from a 3% discount on any of our packages!

How can I contact you?

You can contact us on either one of the following:

On our website - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
By replying in this thread
Through our Facebook page - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Via e-mail at contact [at] unbanster.com
By adding us on Skype ID " Unbanster "

Thank you!

Some of our testimonials from here, on EPvP:
Accept on Discord
02/26/2020 16:11 Strohhut® ✔#244
Wrote you on skype! (will change this to my feedback after service is done)
02/26/2020 16:14 Dw1ght#245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strohhut® ✔ View Post
Wrote you on skype! (will change this to my feedback after service is done)
Heya! As I've mentioned everywhere, including on the website, on my signature here as well as on the Skype's name in the search field, we NO LONGER use Skype (make sure you're not discussing with someone else who pretends to be us). That being said, you can ask PM me here or mail us via our website to discuss if you'd like to.
03/10/2020 14:55 Strohhut® ✔#246
I got to this thread kinda as my last resort, after my very own ban appeal was declined by riot support. So I paid this guy hoping he would work wonders or whatever.
And now, 2 tickets and about 10 days later I'm actually unbanned. Not only was my permaban changed to another suspension, but it was also completely lifted.
I think his service makes multiple people happy at the same time, as the support members seem to highly appreciate his writing style.
My ban was because of in-game toxicity for people who are curious.

Very thankful and would use your service anytime again! :handsdown:
03/10/2020 14:59 Dw1ght#247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strohhut® ✔ View Post
I got to this thread kinda as my last resort, after my very own ban appeal was declined by riot support. So I paid this guy hoping he would work wonders or whatever.
And now, 2 tickets and about 10 days later I'm actually unbanned. Not only was my permaban changed to another suspension, but it was also completely lifted.
I think his service makes multiple people happy at the same time, as the support members seem to highly appreciate his writing style.
My ban was because of in-game toxicity for people who are curious.

Very thankful and would use your service anytime again! :handsdown:
Thank you so much for your kind words, and I'm so happy we were able to help you out! Welcome back to League of Legends and happy gaming! :D