Community Manager gibt es keine und wird auch keine mehr geben, der Rang hat schon sehr lange ausgediehntQuote:
Newswriter und Community Manager fehlt nocht, sonst danke für die Übersicht.
mfg
Hi Ares,Quote:
Wieso werden in der [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] nicht alle Sektionen eines Mods angezeigt? Acid und Pyrolex haben z.B. auch noch die Consoles-Sektion. Bei einem anderen hat auch noch eine gefehlt.
Wollte jetz kein extra Thread erstellen.
I dont think that. If epvp would begin to certify people as trusted it would end in a mess and epvp would be kinda responsible for the scams.Quote:
In the future, will there be any additions to the ID Verified and Middleman status? I mean, a way to show that a certain user is highly trustable (badge? rank? color?) since some middlemen that I've seen in the past have boosted to +10 TBM, then scammed people. Thanks :)