[New Bot] RuBot

01/14/2015 15:10 tigerforce#2401
Well u cant stash 300 coin boxes anyway i must just sold them all heh anyway 2k mithril coins atm i good :D
01/14/2015 17:11 kintarooe#2402
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
Well u cant stash 300 coin boxes anyway i must just sold them all heh anyway 2k mithril coins atm i good :D
Nice grats :D
01/17/2015 20:01 eerrhhaannn#2403
Hi. how can i make Rubot attack enemy player instantly before they do?
01/18/2015 16:56 kintarooe#2404
Quote:
Originally Posted by eerrhhaannn View Post
Hi. how can i make Rubot attack enemy player instantly before they do?
Enable the attack other players option , but I am not sure if he will go instantly for them.

But it should defend itself.

Regards
01/19/2015 13:21 SuN123#2405
can? the Rubot lvl 51 Mithril Coin Quest?
01/19/2015 18:24 kintarooe#2406
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuN123 View Post
can? the Rubot lvl 51 Mithril Coin Quest?
If the way to it is possible by walking , then yes.

Regards
01/21/2015 14:55 kintarooe#2407
AionEU just updated, we are working on the new patch.

If it takes longer than usual we might give extra days as before.

Please bear with us, as it might take a little.

Regards


EDIT:

Update is out, make sure to redownload it if you can't update from the automatic updater inside rubot.

The bot should work fine again on AionEU and AionUS , make sure to report any bugs to me.

Best of luck farming!

Regards
01/21/2015 20:22 eerrhhaannn#2408
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
AionEU just updated, we are working on the new patch.

If it takes longer than usual we might give extra days as before.

Please bear with us, as it might take a little.

Regards


EDIT:

Update is out, make sure to redownload it if you can't update from the automatic updater inside rubot.

The bot should work fine again on AionEU and AionUS , make sure to report any bugs to me.

Best of luck farming!

Regards
Got problems with chain skills. it doesnt use some of the chain skills most of the time.. and some time it does.. Bot doesnt work fine atm. just reporting..
01/22/2015 02:14 SilverShadow27#2409
Should the launcher launch the game in windowed mode? It still runs in full screen and the mouse position is way off, maybe since I have a 4k display?

I tried lowering the resolution, but the issue still exists. I am trying to run the trial.
Should probably note that I'm running Win8 x64.
01/22/2015 13:14 kintarooe#2410
Quote:
Originally Posted by eerrhhaannn View Post
Got problems with chain skills. it doesnt use some of the chain skills most of the time.. and some time it does.. Bot doesnt work fine atm. just reporting..
Yes, thank you we are already investigating it.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverShadow27 View Post
Should the launcher launch the game in windowed mode? It still runs in full screen and the mouse position is way off, maybe since I have a 4k display?

I tried lowering the resolution, but the issue still exists. I am trying to run the trial.
Should probably note that I'm running Win8 x64.
Not sure if I understood correctly , but yea try windowed mode.

(Windowed mode is suggested anyway when botting)

Regards
01/22/2015 16:23 SilverShadow27#2411
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Yes, thank you we are already investigating it.

Regards



Not sure if I understood correctly , but yea try windowed mode.

(Windowed mode is suggested anyway when botting)

Regards
Thanks, I ended up getting it figure out. I had to change the resolution while running the 32-bit version of the game and it sorted itself out.
01/22/2015 17:35 kintarooe#2412
Quick fix 1.7.13.18 is out.

- fixed chain combos

As usual, get it directly from the site or via updater.

Regards
01/24/2015 17:14 Goddevilf666ck#2413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Quick fix 1.7.13.18 is out.

- fixed chain combos

As usual, get it directly from the site or via updater.

Regards
What was fixed? I have a steady problem with Impervious Veil, chain from Remove Shock. I didn't include it in some of my Cleric profiles at all, but the bot ALWAYS uses it as Remove Shock is used. And I don't know what to do, I want my Cleric active, beat mobs or heal other characters, but Impervious veil doesn't let me do it!
01/24/2015 21:17 SilverShadow27#2414
Kintarooe, I just wanted to say, excellent work. I just started using it and following your videos, I've been able to get it all setup. Your tool + aiHACKon work great together [on NA 4.7]!

I appreciate the time you've put into this and wanted to say thanks!
01/24/2015 23:07 kintarooe#2415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
What was fixed? I have a steady problem with Impervious Veil, chain from Remove Shock. I didn't include it in some of my Cleric profiles at all, but the bot ALWAYS uses it as Remove Shock is used. And I don't know what to do, I want my Cleric active, beat mobs or heal other characters, but Impervious veil doesn't let me do it!
Move it down in the skill window in aion ? (lower priority)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverShadow27 View Post
Kintarooe, I just wanted to say, excellent work. I just started using it and following your videos, I've been able to get it all setup. Your tool + aiHACKon work great together [on NA 4.7]!

I appreciate the time you've put into this and wanted to say thanks!
Thanks so much for this kind of feedback :) keeps me continuing.

Best of luck farming!

Regards